Thompson Hospitality Chef Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Chef Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Thompson Hospitality (Herndon, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a "Head Hunter" who bugged me for 3 months before I would give her a resume. After that I was bugged by the recruiter for 2 months. Finally, I had a phone interview. During this interview I was promised a pay increase and promotion within 6 months. I was told what my job duties would be, and that everyone at the company (even the owner) had reviewed my resume and they were very interested in bringing me on board. I had an in person interview with the COO of the company, during this interview we discussed nothing important to the job role. When I was hired I was told that there was a bonus program (of at least $1,000 a quarter) this is untrue, I was told there was a 401K program (I tried to contact benifits department numorous times and they refused to tell me anything about it), I was told that I would be reimbursed for moving and I was not.

Interview Questions

• They do not ask difficult questions, and they have zero insight into the food service world   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was promised many thing that the company never followed through with.