Thomson Reuters Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 3, 2017

2.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was well organized. I was selected for a phone interview by HR, and this was scheduled within one week. After completing the phone interview, I was invited to the office for an in-person interview and to complete an assessment/logic test. HR was easy to reach and very communicative throughout the whole process, and they were a very professional representation of the company. I was very impressed with their efficiency throughout the interview and hiring process, as this was as breath of fresh air during my job search.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

Feb 26, 2016 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have decided to join us - Welcome to Thomson Reuters!

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. It began with an initial interview with the HR recruiter which lasted 15 minutes and was a brief introduction discussing my background and why I feel I would be right for the position. This was followed by two conference calls with two managers and a final telepresence interview at the NYC office. I received a satisfactory offer less than 24 hrs after the final interview.

The HR recruiters were very organized and communicated well.

Interview Questions

• There were no "got you" questions that were asked, just the standard tell me about yourself, why are you applying for the position, and why do you want to work at TR.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, I was given the salary range upfront and was offered the high end of it,

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY) in March 2008.

Interview

Successful candidates are brought in twice to be interviewed. Once with a lower level manager and the next time with a higher level one. Everyone was extremely courteous and professional throughout the entire process. Candidates are typically hired within 2-3 weeks of first interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a problem you encountered at your prior employment and walk us through how you handled it.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2017.

Interview

Overall is fine. Friendly interviewer. Share about their experience, working culture. Mainly focusing on personality test and the job responsibility you apply for. Few tests is required to complete before the interview.

Interview Questions

• what are your strengths and weaknesses?
      what you know about the job roles or responsibility you apply for.   Answer Question

Jun 15, 2017 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you decided to join us!

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in September 2016.

Interview

The process was quick and nice. The people were very friendly but the test was quite difficult. there is an english proficiency and a finance portion which lets you work with a sample database

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

Nov 3, 2017 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. If you are still interested in Thomson Reuters, and we hope you are, we encourage you to sign up to receive job... More

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

The Interview process is very easy.Any one who want to crack can do it with minimum practise related to their background.It was like a group interview then after screening invited for a personal interview.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

May 23, 2016 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katowice (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Katowice (Poland)) in August 2015.

Interview

First there is an interview screening and you get an online test. The test is about making a summary of an article from your specialization language to English. If it goes well you are called to a face to face interview. During the face to face interview they screen your CV, making questions about your experience, they present the job in detail. You will also take a second test similar to the online one.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Quick and average interview but if not prepared one might feel it was hard. The panel was friendly but u need to be confident about your answers . Do a little bit of preparations and one can easily crack it. I wish i had used the Glassdoor before the interview because it is very helpful for one to prepare for the interview.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

Nov 9, 2017 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist

Analyst Interview

Interview

Summarisation test,3 rounds of PI

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Oslo (Norway)) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview went well. I had very relevant work experience from my previous job. It was a good process to find mutual interest for both sides. It is always more important to find candidates with the right altitude than skill sets that can be learnt at work later on.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

Jun 1, 2017 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist