Thomson Reuters Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thomson Reuters Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was well organized. I was selected for a phone interview by HR, and this was scheduled within one week. After completing the phone interview, I was invited to the office for an in-person interview and to complete an assessment/logic test. HR was easy to reach and very communicative throughout the whole process, and they were a very professional representation of the company. I was very impressed with their efficiency throughout the interview and hiring process, as this was as breath of fresh air during my job search.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

Feb 26, 2016 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have decided to join us - Welcome to Thomson Reuters!

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. It began with an initial interview with the HR recruiter which lasted 15 minutes and was a brief introduction discussing my background and why I feel I would be right for the position. This was followed by two conference calls with two managers and a final telepresence interview at the NYC office. I received a satisfactory offer less than 24 hrs after the final interview.

The HR recruiters were very organized and communicated well.

Interview Questions

• There were no "got you" questions that were asked, just the standard tell me about yourself, why are you applying for the position, and why do you want to work at TR.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, I was given the salary range upfront and was offered the high end of it,

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY) in March 2008.

Interview

Successful candidates are brought in twice to be interviewed. Once with a lower level manager and the next time with a higher level one. Everyone was extremely courteous and professional throughout the entire process. Candidates are typically hired within 2-3 weeks of first interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a problem you encountered at your prior employment and walk us through how you handled it.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

The Interview process is very easy.Any one who want to crack can do it with minimum practise related to their background.It was like a group interview then after screening invited for a personal interview.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

May 23, 2016 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. If you are still interested in Thomson Reuters, and we hope you are, we encourage you to sign up to receive job ... More

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katowice (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Katowice (Poland)) in August 2015.

Interview

First there is an interview screening and you get an online test. The test is about making a summary of an article from your specialization language to English. If it goes well you are called to a face to face interview. During the face to face interview they screen your CV, making questions about your experience, they present the job in detail. You will also take a second test similar to the online one.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Summarisation test,3 rounds of PI

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

First HR will have a written test, then 2 technical round, single or panel. and one hr round

Interview Questions

• nothing specific., they will generally based on Accounting and finance   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation, they have fixed band for biginners

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

1 round will be appti than follow with HR after that opps round ans manager round.
    Its very difficult.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary you can negotiate with them.

Jan 12, 2017 – Recruiting Communications and Marketing Specialist

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gdynia (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Gdynia (Poland)) in May 2010.

Interview

There is a one step entry interview. First they give you a test that will check your financial/economic knowledge. The test is very easy as it is designed for people who do not have economic education background. It is followed by a language test (if there is a requirement for second language apart from English).

After the test there is an interview with hiring manager. It is pretty typical and follows the scheme: why you want to work for the company, what can you give to the company etc.

Interview Questions

• There were no tricky questions that would be worth mentioning   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in August 2008.

Interview

Very relaxed and informal.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, took the first offer