Thomson Reuters Interview Questions in Brookfield, WI | Glassdoor

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Brookfield, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a general behavioral interview where they spoke about my resume and projects I had listed in my resume. I had shown interest in 3 different roles and so different people from each of those teams interviewed me. It was a pretty relaxed interview. They asked a few OOPs related questions, but nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• It was a general behavioral interview where they spoke about the projects in my resume. They also asked a few OOPs related questions   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Brookfield, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

Visited their office over a 2-3 hour period, where we were given a tour of the officer and then sat down to interview with 3 different departments, the interviews lasting roughly 30 minutes each. Very typical interview questions, no surprises. I interviewed with business analyst, quality assurance, and project management.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Brookfield, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Met at a University Career Fair. On site interview was with a dozen other interviewees. The people were very polite and welcoming, and seemed to have a positive view of their work culture. Met with four groups of people. No formal "technical" part; just verbally quizzed me on my technical skills.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

Apr 3, 2015 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your your time, participation and review of the interview process. Welcome to Thomson Reuters!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Brookfield, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews, back to back to back. The interviews were interesting because you were interviewed by actual employees and not human resource team members. This allowed for many of the interviewers to give interns a good look at what they would be doing, and what real employees thought about the company, position, area of business unit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no opportunity to negotiate.

Thomson Reuters Response

Aug 16, 2016 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have been with us since March 2015!

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Brookfield, WI).

Interview

I applied online. From the time the recruiter contacted me, he process took two weeks. There was 3 phone screens and an in person interview. Everyone was very professional and kind.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you implemented a large change.   Answer Question