Thomson Reuters Business Graduate Program Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Thomson Reuters Business Graduate Program Interview Questions in United Kingdom

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in December 2015.

Interview

1.CV and application form, 2.situational test 3. Telephone interview and if you pass then you will be invited for an assessment day at the Canary Wharf office. Where you will have 1-1 interviews and have to complete a case study.

Interview Questions

• 1.situational based questions
    2.Why Thomson Reuters
    3.Current economic climate   Answer Question

Thomson Reuters Response

Apr 19, 2016 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. If you are still interested in Thomson Reuters, and we hope you are, we encourage you to sign up to receive job... More

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Business Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (London, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

Interviewed through a recruiter on the phone and was asked for a 2:1 interview two weeks later with the Head of Graduate Programs and a former BGP program member, now a Strategic Planning Senior Associate.

Questions were fairly unspecific to Thomson Reuters and were more concerned with how one reacts in certain situations. A few were competency based (asking for real situations and my responses) whilst others were based on hypothetical situations (eg. do you prioritize personal achievement over group achievement if utility outcomes are equal for both decision branches?).

Overall the process seemed somewhat haphazardly organized and it was certainly not the best interview I have had. For instance, it was not until half way through the interview that the Head of Graduate Programs realized that the other interviewer did not have a feedback sheet. Generally speaking TR seems like it is still ailing post merger and the impression I received from both interviews was a significantly less organized a professional company than many of their competitors - Capital IQ, BBG, FactSet etc.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you gave exceptional customer service.   Answer Question