Thomson Reuters Business Graduate Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thomson Reuters Business Graduate Programmer Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Online application of CV and cover letter, followed by online strengths assessment, video interview and assessment centre. The assessment centre consisted of group work, 1-1 competency interview, presentations and an exercise that focused on financial data analysis.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

Mar 31, 2016 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. If you are still interested in Thomson Reuters, and we hope you are, we encourage you to sign up to receive job... More

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Business Graduate Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in February 2011.

Interview

I applied online in TS website for the Business Graduate Program position in Singapore. I was quite nervous as I hate phone interview and think it cannot express idea as good as 1:1. But actually the interview was not as difficult as i thought, it contains normal competency questions like why do you apply BGP at TS, what is the lates products of TS ( this question i got after reading comments here), have you ever experienced using tS product, what is ur past experience, .. But while answering these question, I was struggling with one question about did I ever do sth creative to the group. I had done! but at that interivew time, i couldnt think of any because of my anxiety. Although the rest questions i did fine, I didnt get an offer for the next round :'(

Interview Questions

• Did you ever do something creative to your group? Give an example   Answer Question
    • To what extent the financial crisis will infulence to TS?   Answer Question

Business Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (London, England (UK)) in November 2010.

Interview

I applied online for this Business Graduate Programme. I got the email from an HR girl telling me that I was invited to take an telephone interview almost a month later. I have waited for another week till they finally arranged it. The telephone interview took 30 mins. The lady was very nice and asked some competency questions, such as why do you choose TR, why do you choose this programme, why do you think you fit this role? What is the lated product of TR? How much do you know about TR's products? What is your most successful experience so far?? What will you do if you meet a problem? You have to prepare examples for every question. However, you have to answer the questions quickly and briefly. The lady was in a rush in the last few minutes and tried to stop me when I was talking.