Thomson Reuters Client Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Thomson Reuters

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 15 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (London, England)

Interview

The process consisted of a phone interview and a couple of face to face interviews. The first of these face to face interviews was with two team leaders in the London office. The second interview was with their manager. First two interviews comprised of the usual description questions (tell me about yourself, why do you want this role etc) but an additional powerpoint was required in the second. A few business strategy questions were raised in the final one.

Interview Questions
  • - descriptive questions: CV walk-through, motivations, experience
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Hong Kong) in Sep 2017

Interview

I applied online and got on a phone interview w/ a HR screener in 2-3 days. Then i was scheduled to go in for an interview with the hiring manager. Despite being told i will know the results in two weeks and be placed in their talent pool - I never heard back from this company again, even when i emailed the HR person who scheduled the interview to follow up .

Interview Questions
Thomson Reuters
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Toronto, ON)

Interview

The most bizarre interview process i have ever participated in. I went four rounds in 2 months with an extreme lack of structure and responsiveness. I had to follow up multiple times to schedule my next round. After the 4th round, no one was decent enough to contact me to personally let me know that I wasn't selected they sent me an automated email after a 2 months process.

Interview Questions
Thomson Reuters
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (United States) in Jul 2017

Interview

After submitting my resume online, I received a call for a phone interview. The phone interview was simple, just walking the interviewer through my resume and work experience. I was invited to an in-person interview and instructed to put together a presentation on a topic of my choice. I had about a week's notice to put together the presentation. At the interview, I gave my presentation in front of four interviewers. After the presentation, the interviewers asked questions related to the presentation and, after that, questions related to the job as a whole. All the questions were reasonable and typical interview questions related to my work experience and career goals. I also had the opportunity to ask a lot of my own questions and learn about the position and the firm. It was very laid-back and informative, almost more of a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions
  • What did you learn about Thomson Reuters during your research? What interests you about the position? Why did you leave your job at _____________?
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY) in Feb 2017

Interview

A 3 step interview process beginning with an online strengths assessment test where you answered questions based on how you would react/respond in certain situations (mainly in client facing ones). The second step was a pre recorded video interview which was completed in mid December. Heard back about the final round the end of January which is a super day at their NYC office (9am-4pm) mid February. The day is really awesome as you have many opportunities to interact with current employees and let yourself shine in both individual and group activities. Heard back about an offer within a week and a half.

Interview Questions
Thomson Reuters
Anonymous Employee in Dubai
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Dubai) in Jul 2016

Interview

brief, they just asked what my typical manager would be like, they already decided to hire me. if you want to join TR your best bet is through employee referral. The other way is difficult but not impossible

Interview Questions
Thomson Reuters
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Minneapolis, MN) in Feb 2016

Interview

Had a phone interview that was prompted from a LinkedIn job posting. The recruiter was very personal and spent time asking and answering questions. I was not expecting to interview yesterday morning but I was excited to do so. I am passivity looking as I'm not happy with my current job/company.

Interview Questions
  • How do you approach cold calling.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY) in Nov 2015

Interview

I applied in October and had my second round early November. It is now March and I still haven't heard back regarding my status. I contacted my recruiter several times through emails and calls but haven't been able to reach him. This whole process is very frustrating. I don't know whether to keep on waiting or to accept that no reply is an automatic rejection.

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (United States) in Sep 2015

Interview

Tedious interview process- fill out the application, and then they send you a link to enter more information and do an assessment. You wait for the assessment results, and then they send you a link for the online interview which is basically recording your answers, its not a person to person type interview. After that it's a lot of waiting, before you get a response

Interview Questions
Thomson Reuters
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY) in Apr 2014

Interview

Straight to the point with the first round . Second round included a follow up presentation to Sr manegment. Wanted to know comfort level presenting services and value prop. Asked about previous experience in FinTech.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about previous industry knowledge.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15