Thomson Reuters Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thomson Reuters Consultant Interview Questions

2.8

Consultant Interview

Interview

Took about a month. Questions about your resume and previous job experience. Questions regarding why the position would be a good fit for you. Repeat what the position entails. Talk about your a challenge you had and how did you solve it.

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Eagan, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

First round was telephonic where my basic skills were asked and what i do currently and how soon i can join if selected.
    Face to Face was to check my skills. They asked me to code some basic Jquery stuff to check my knowledge in javascript. Also some C# basic coding were asked to do.

Interview Questions

• Code onsite on basic Jquery
      Code onsite on basic Test Driven Development
      Past work experience
      Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

2 Technical rounds, 01 mgr round and Hr round (HR negotiates much)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Ann Arbor, MI) in June 2010.

Interview

Interseting not sure what really to say other than that. It seems like without an internal referal there is no way you are possibly ever going to get an interview here. Several times was shot down before I got the referral

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY) in April 2008.

Interview

Very straight forward first interview. Basic questions regarding experience.

2nd Round: Most of the questions circled around personality rather than technical questions. However, I have interviewed individuals for positions at Reuters and for more senior positions, expect more technical and analytical questions. Maybe one or two situtaional interview questions. I believe it depends on the respective business segmet. Nothing appears to be standard at Reuters.

Interview Questions

• What is EBTIDA and what financial models would you use to calculate?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Maybe between $1000-$5000. I wouldn't expect too much room.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in September 2008.

Interview

Interview was thorough with emphasis on job knowledge required.

Interview Questions

• What were the reasons for leaving your last 2 employers?   Answer Question

Negotiation