Thomson Reuters Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thomson Reuters Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Ann Arbor, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

The interviewer went over the process with me thoroughly and went over two behavioral questions. Sadly, it felt like two at most questions was a bad sign in an interview so I lost hope. Did not like how they did not provide a follow up email indicating I did not move forward in the process.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time where you had to deal with a displeased customer and how did you deal with him/her?   Answer Question

Thomson Reuters Response

Jul 8, 2015 – Human Resource Partner

Thank you for your time, participation and review of your interview experience. Please keep Thomson Reuters in mind for future roles that may align with your career.

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Eagan, MN).

Interview

Group of 3 in mass interview. Overall OK.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Flat hourly rate. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2009.

Interview

I was called by a very courteous HR rep who seemed very impressed with my background and interests. The interview, seemingly, went well. She asked a lot of questions and I was well-prepared with the answers,. Toward the end of the interview I must have made a mistake by asking if a lot of people advance through the company with that job, because she seemed to shut down after this question because she stated she wanted people in this job for the long haul. I would stay away from asking advancement questions in your interview with this company, just talk about the present and the job at hand.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this section of this company?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Not stressful at all, supportive. Pleasant environment, could relax and talk about myself and know more about the company. The other people in the office were nice too. The first impression was very positive.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

Mar 2, 2017 – Recruiting Communications and Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have decided to join us - Welcome to Thomson Reuters!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

Phone interview, then group interview, skills test, drug testing, credit and background check. Another group interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation what so ever was allowed.