Thomson Reuters Editorial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thomson Reuters Editorial Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Washington, DC) in November 2013.

Interview

It was very basic, about my interest in reporting, what I had covered in the past and what my strengths and weaknesses were. They asked in detail about one of the stories I wrote and how I came up with the idea.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very professional and formal. I was immediately attended too upon arrival and greeted with smiles. An instant connection was made, and I believe that is key during an interview. Connecting face to face and preparedness is amongst one of the most important initial encounters when meeting a potential coworker, regardless if he or she will be working directly with you.

Editorial Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in June 2007.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough, beginning with an initial phone interview, a panel interview, followed by a written test. Best advice would be to read up as much as possible about Thomson Reuters, particularly as the company has changed and is a more dynamic place with the merger of Thomson and Reuters last year.