Thomson Reuters Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thomson Reuters Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2017

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

You will have a written technical and aptitude test (will also ask you to write code) as round 1.
shortlisted folks go through a technical interview round (a serious interview, in my case it took 1 hour), will ask you to write code, basic questions are same as others.
Then at last you'll have a HR round same as others.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

Jan 5, 2017 – Recruiting Communications and Marketing Specialist

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applyed for a new intern at Reuter News Agency in Beijing office in early 2015. After passed the written test, I got a chance to come by its beijing office and had a 1:1 interview with the leader of the team.The interview lasted almost 50 minutes.

Interview Questions

• 1) Introduce yourself. 2) what do you know about Reuters. 3) Have you ever read news from Reuters   Answer Question

Negotiation

I think it is neccessary to do some research on the role of news intern at Reuters new company cause they might ask you some specific questions about the reporting.

Feb 3, 2017 – Recruiting Communications and Marketing Specialist

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangkok (Thailand)) in January 2017.

Interview

After sending my resume and transcripts to the recruiter's email, the company contacted me through email two weeks later, scheduling me for my phone interview. The whole process was fairly fast. They called me later to tell me of the results a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly classic HR questions, like ' what difficult situations have you experienced?', though they did use past experience I listed in my CV as reference during the interview.   Answer Question

Feb 16, 2017 – Recruiting Communications and Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have decided to join us - Welcome to Thomson Reuters! Keep an eye out for an email with information about onboarding. If you ... More

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2016.

Interview

One round face to face interview, typical behavioural questions such as introduce your self, tell an example when you face a conflict, give me an example to show that your are an innovative person etc. Overall the HR personnal is very enthusiastic, nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• introduce your self, tell an example when you face a conflict, give me an example to show that your are an innovative person etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY).

Interview

It took about 1-2 weeks till they replied and scheduled for an interview. I did not get the offer but my friend got to the 3rd interview round. The job seems to be like a phone call/ customer call for solution. Not remarkable.

Interview Questions

• explain how to solve a problem if the printer does not work   1 Answer

Sep 13, 2016 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. If you are still interested in Thomson Reuters, and we hope you are, we encourage you to sign up to receive job ... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Incredibly disorganized and unnecessarily elongated...

I applied to the company in the beginning of June, and heard back maybe a week after I applied. The recruiter set up a phone interview and asked basic behavioral questions. I didn't hear back for another two weeks, even though I emailed asking for an update. When I was finally scheduled for a panel interview, I went in and witnessed a lot of disorganization. The room for our interview wasn't booked, and we were hoping from place to place looking for a space. Furthermore, though it was supposed to be a panel interview, I only interviewed with one employee, and waited for the other employee to get our of her meeting. Eventually, she interviewed me, but talked more about herself than presenting me with any substantial questions; it came off as curt and disrespectful. I just felt a lot of disorganization from the company and was disappointed that a company with this much clout could have so many missing pieces behind closed doors.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

Aug 16, 2016 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We apologize that your experience did not live up to our standards and expectations and we would like to follow up directly with the ... More

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Brookfield, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews, back to back to back. The interviews were interesting because you were interviewed by actual employees and not human resource team members. This allowed for many of the interviewers to give interns a good look at what they would be doing, and what real employees thought about the company, position, area of business unit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no opportunity to negotiate.

Aug 16, 2016 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have been with us since March 2015!

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Eagan, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

Everything was very straight-forward. Lots of "explain a time when...". The staff that I had interviewed with were new to the hiring process and had no desire to beat around the bush, which was refreshing.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

Feb 9, 2016 – Human Resource Partner

Thank you for your time and feedback on your intern interview experience. Welcome to Thomson Reuters!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Good experience 4.5weeks process, Online test video interview -assessment center
    Everything ok, they used WEpow, check for further info,
    Conformable deadlines and the test is about strength not too difficult

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangkok (Thailand)) in May 2014.

Interview

Was call into the room 1:1 interview but very relax atmosphere during an interview, it took roughly about 10 minutes and I got an offer 2 days after an interview

Interview Questions

• asking question about how did you hear about the company and what you expect to get from them   Answer Question