Thomson Reuters Program Director - Management Information Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Program Director - Management Information Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

I was recruited by a former employer that went to work for Thomson Reuters so my experience may likely be different than most. The interview process consisted of meeting with 4 senior managers. Each of the individuals I met with had a different position in the company and would be interacting with me on some level. Overall the interview process went as expected regarding how long it took and the level of questions that were asked. The process with HR and the actual job acceptance was smooth as well.

Interview Questions

• Faced with the decision of disappointing your best customer or the head of your department how would you handle a situation like this?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was presented with a number which was very close to what I was willing to make a move for. With a little nudge and reasoning I ultimately was offered what I was expecting.