Thomson Reuters Copywriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thomson Reuters Copywriter Interview Questions

2.3

Copywriter II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Eagan, MN) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied online, then a few weeks afterward, I received a followup email asking to schedule a phone interview for the next week. I scheduled the interview and received a call promptly at the time I was expecting. After about seven minutes, though, it became clear that their salary requirements were way below what I needed. We wrapped up our call quickly -- no harm, no foul.

Interview Questions

• "How are you qualified for this job?" Granted, not a very difficult question, but the interview was foreshortened.   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Eagan, MN) in March 2012.

Interview

There was a phone screening, followed by an in-person interview. The interviewing team was warm and friendly, which reflects the culture at this company. The entire process was relatively pain-free.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral-based questions, asking for examples and anecdotes.   Answer Question

Thomson Reuters Response

Jul 25, 2016 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have been with us since 2012!

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Eagan, MN) in September 2011.

Interview

This interview was set up through email notification, and the phone interview occurred at our mutual convenience Interviewer very personable and professional. Willing to answer TR employment questions. Some very standard interview questions: salary reqs; what three skills do you possess that would make you best for job; what is your experience doing this type of job. Candidates probably should clearly sell/point out resume skills, accomplishments and highlights which directly relate to job. Don't assume interviewer will make the basic connections from your application/resume. Intro interviews last 1/2 hour, and if time remains, interviewer will discuss strategies for entering employ at TR, and how TR may encourage mvmnt within company to advance or move into new areas. This interviewer suggested TR wants employees in position at lst one year before moving. Suggested advancement into growth positionmight come from volunteering for projects related to skill or job change one wishes to attain.

This interview was a good opportunity to experience a positive, non-threatening interview/er.

Interview Questions

• The job we contacted you about is being 'offered to a candidate in-house.' Would you like to interview for this [lower level] position instead ?   1 Answer
    • What are your top 3 skills in re this job...   1 Answer