Thomson Reuters Journalist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thomson Reuters Journalist Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Journalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bath, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bath, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Smooth. People were friendly and easy going. The interview lasted for about 15 minutes. Questions were easy and based on resume. The whole process was easy and prompt. Was allowed to ask questions on job profile.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Journalist Interview

Interview

Interview with questions ranging from financial news to fluffier lifestyle news, test assignment, language test. The financial questions can be quite technical. They threw in a few surprise questions outside the scope of the advertised job to see how I would deal with unforeseen events. Languages are a definite plus. They switched languages mid-interview to see how I coped with that.

Interview Questions

• How would you interpret a flattening yield curve for X country?   Answer Question

Journalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (London, England (UK)) in December 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed 3 times and given a test which involved writing an article at home and submitting it by a set deadline.

Interview Questions

• We are not sure that you can fit into our system here. How can you prove that you can?   Answer Question