Thomson Reuters Interview Questions in Nottingham, England | Glassdoor

Thomson Reuters Interview Questions in Nottingham, England

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Nottingham, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied Online. Various Online stages such as Situational Strengths Test, Video Interview (Prerecorded). The strengths test also gave you a feedback form later which was quite nice.

The next stage was an assessment centre, this had 4 stages; Show and Tell, Innovation Pitch (Presentation), Innovation Labs (Lego Challenge/Group Exercise) and a Strengths Based Interview with 2 members of staff.
    We were given documentation about a week before the assessment centre to prepare the Innovation Pitch and Show and Tell, but the rest was a surprise on the day.
    It was a pleasant day, and they paid for transport as well as providing lunch on the day.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

Feb 16, 2017 – Recruiting Communications and Marketing Specialist

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. If you are still interested in Thomson Reuters, and we hope you are, we encourage you to sign up to receive job... More

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Nottingham, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

The first interview process was an online IKM test and the minimum required was greater than 70%.This was followed by personal interview which was reviewing a piece of code and finding the bugs and explaining the test cases that would need to be executed to test it.This was followed by a whiteboard session where had to write a code for a particular scenario

Interview Questions