Thomson Reuters Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was strong, met with people on the team, met with Sr management and got to spend time asking lots of questions and determining where I would be best utilized

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

I met with program manager and VP of IT. Since I knew one of them, it was a fairly easy interview process. They knew my work and how I am so it was kind of a breeze. I had only one interview and I recieved the job offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging thing about your present job and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate my salary to a higher amount.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Interview

First call was a brief call with an HR in US, who didn't ask anything, but spent more time talking about the role. The second call was with hiring manager, who said that I would be contacted by HR in the following regardless of the decision. 3 weeks have passed with no call. I followed up multiple times, but the HR ignored my e-mail.
    This really tells the culture of the company. I don't think they value their people. A short response "No, but thanks" would leave more positive impression about the HR.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain to me in detail how you would construct the communication to your client?   Answer Question

Thomson Reuters Response

Jun 28, 2017 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We apologize that your experience did not live up to our standards and expectations and we would like to follow up directly with... More