Thomson Reuters Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thomson Reuters Team Lead Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Eagan, MN) in December 2010.

Interview

had two phone interviews with HR/Recruiter, one team interview, 4 one on one with various leadership members

Negotiation

asked for more time off and got extra week of vacation

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

good.. decent and cordial team .. too many rounds
    bit lengthy process
    takes a long time
    lot of interviews even for basic roles
    not clear and needs to be patient
    walk in take a whole day which is very tedious
    they keep calling several times and not sure if it will be closed forever
    the requirements are not clear .. HR doesn't communicate the requirement clearly

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

Jan 12, 2017 – Recruiting Communications and Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We apologize that your experience did not live up to our standards and expectations and we would like to follow up directly with ... More

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

Regular screening process but very effective one. One has to be honest in the interview process to ensure that there is transparency about one's career and also the career ambitions / goals and how the same is aligned to the particular job opportunity for which one is applying for.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

Initially got call from the consultants and fixed the Phone interview on Sunday which didn't happened, then next week got a call for direct interview in Bangalore Office, was there on time and there were couple of competitors for me. Though I had appointment for 11:30AM, I was interviewed at 12:30PM. I was offered coffee and then I was taken into a conference room.
    I was asked to introduce myself then asked about my current responsibilities. Then asked why I'm searching for a new job. Finally some technical questions, during which I was allowed to demonstrate what I had developed in the laptop and few questions on that product.
    Finally, about the salary part and my willingness to negotiate further if I clear the second round of interview over the phone with US staff (which Im still waiting for to happen by tomorrow)

Interview Questions

• Why am I changing the job when current company is doing well?   1 Answer
    • If everything goes well will you be ready for different position (lesser grade)   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in May 2010.

Interview

Interview questions were plentiful... many behavioral, opinion and competency questions such as:
    What would you do in this situation? and What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    Can you give me a specific example of your leadership skills? or Explain a way in which you sought a creative solution to a problem.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me a specific example of how you did that? and What were the steps you followed to accomplish that task?   Answer Question