Thomson Reuters Technical Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thomson Reuters Technical Specialist Interview Questions

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gdynia (Poland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Gdynia (Poland)) in January 2014.

Interview

I did a first interview where my language skills were tested, then a separate test where my technical skills were tested. I was called later on the phone and had a phone interview with the Team leader of that team. Afterwards I was called and got an offer.
However I was supposed to start 1 month earlier than we actually started.

Interview Questions

• We did a small mock-up. One colleague pretended to be a client and I had to respond to the issue at hand.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was happy and did not need to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2012.

Interview

during the phone interview, I've been asked to explain how well I understand about the position I applied, and how I can handle the stress. Also asked me the understanding of working procedure, such as in what situation I should escalate the issues to management. Interveiw went smoothly and frendly, but for some question interviewer requested specific and detailed answer. For whole interveiw time ran about an hour. About a week later, I've got job offer through HR rep in the company.

Interview Questions

• How can you manage difficutlies and can you tell us with your past experiences?   Answer Question

Negotiation

quite tough, but still came back to me with better offer onceI rejected.

Technical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewers were polite and considerate. You didn't feel like you're begging them for a job. Updates you on the process within reasonable time. The in-house recruiter also offered to help in future interest in the company when they turned me down. I feel like I would have liked the culture within this company.

Technical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in June 2011.

Interview

The HR team is very professional and are considerate about time. They don't make you wait for long hours. In my case the HR also explained very well about the roles and responsibilities.