ThoughtSpot Outbound Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ThoughtSpot

1 Interview Review

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ThoughtSpot (Palo Alto, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I had an internal champion in the company who asked me to cold email their Outbound SDR Manager. Let's call him Brad. After the initial phone screen with him, I was asked to do an email and voicemail assignment for a prospect of my own choice that would fit their ICP.

Brad was quick to follow up, said my emails and VMS were great and invited for an on-site to meet with their sales team. I had a great interview experience; met with their Inbound and Outbound team members including their Dir. of Sales & Ops. Got to learn about their sales process which has multiple stages.

Also got to listen to their CEO during their weekly handsoff where he was sharing the company's product roadmap.

From my experience, the company only hires A-Players and if you can't keep up with the pace you're fired!

I ain't no Andreessen Horowitz but ThoughtSpot looks like an IPO play for sure. So if they offer you a seat, jump on it.

Reason for declining me: Went ahead with other candidates on the pipeline with more experience.

All in all, I enjoyed my conversations with everyone and even got a couple of respone back to my "Thank You" emails!

Cheers,
Ron Burgundy

Interview Questions

• - If you could change something in your past, what would you do differently?
    - What is your prospecting process like?
    - Salary expectations?
    - Why should we hire you?   Answer Question