ThoughtWorks Software Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ThoughtWorks Software Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at ThoughtWorks

2.0

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ThoughtWorks.

Interview

I thought this was my dream job, I loved the agile development process and outreach done by the company. I met the recruiters at a computer science conference, where I did pair programming on some code I had written. It went very well and I was excited to get flown out to New York City for a 2 day interview. The interview was a HORRIBLE experience, it was much more focused on political beliefs than programming or consulting abilities. I'm pretty sure some of the questions they asked me were illegal in an interview. They are strongly against meritocracy, we argued a lot and by the end they openly claimed to be anti-American and socialist. They told me I was disadvantaged for being a woman and that I only got to where I was because I was privileged. Awful experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your stand on meritocracy (i.e. the idea people should be rewarded for hard work and ability)?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for ThoughtWorks

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ThoughtWorks (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

First a HR phone call to introduce the company. Then code assessment. Then onsite interview. There were four rounds 1. Logic thinking. 2. Cultural interview. 3. Technical interview. 4. Pairing interview

Negotiation

They informed me the offer and I accepted. No negotiation.

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ThoughtWorks (Manchester, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

Was given a code kata / problem (mars Rover) and given 5 days to complete, upon success there would be subsequent interviews to test my skills and personal values.

Interview Questions

• Complete the infamous mars rover kata.   1 Answer