ThredUP Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ThredUP Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2016

1.2

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ThredUP (Duluth, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on a Tuesday and was hired on Friday. They walked you around they warehouse and then stated do you like what you see , we stated yes and they said well you are hired just that simple.

Negotiation

Negotiation yeah right it's 10 per hour nothing more, nothing less.

Other Interview Reviews for ThredUP

Anonymous Employee in Camp Hill, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ThredUP (Camp Hill, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

Very brief and not informative. The recruiter was like trying to sell the company to me. Lied to me about several perks that I'd get after probation which never happened.

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ThredUP (San Leandro, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

basically came in handed them in a stack of papers that they emailed to me to fill out, then i was asked where i worked before, what i did, etc... after i was told the misleading specifications of the job, wage, hours, etc... last thing they did was give me a walk trough of the whole company. and then i got the job. no drug test required or anything which explains some of the weird employees they have. my suggestion start dug screening your crack head employees.

Interview Questions

• have you worked with time limits   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ThredUP (San Leandro, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Was called and asked to come to warehouse the next day. Interview was basically a formality because without even a background check I started the next day.
    I received a tour of the warehouse and was shown what employees were doing. It was very informal and easy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in a warehouse?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ThredUP (San Leandro, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Contacted by email to come in for in-person interview. Came in and got an immediate tour of the place. They immediately then asked "Why are you a good fit" They then proceeded to do the background check right away. I received confirmation a few days offer with an offer of $9.00 hour.

Interview Questions

I had two quirks about this place. Firstly, I received two different offer emails with two different start dates which led me to believe the girl doing the interviewing doesn't have her stuff in order at all. She even offered the start date on a week day when I made it clear I could only work weekends. I felt like I was on some auto-responder for her. Not once did she CALL. Which comes to another point...Their numerous job ads posted had Sat/Sun as a shift offer. They are now closed on Sundays. I didn't find this out until I made the time to come to the in-person interview...I would of not even came to the interview had I known the ad was wrong. Also, the ad says $8-$15 hourly. I had retail background and warehouse experience but, they only offer $9 hour for everyone regardless with review after 30 days of work which for a weekend person could be 6 months or so. The job is listed as a temporary position of 3 months or so...With a chance to go full-time so it just didn't make much sense to work the 1 day a week for little pay. This could work for others of course...Seemed like an okay atmosphere but, if you're looking for a career you'll have better luck with a more known brand like Gymboree or something. The interview overall was okay and they seem to offer it to anyone with a pulse who doesn't want a real long-term career and can just do the same monotonous thing all day...Just know your job is on the chopping block 3 months or so after acceptance.

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ThredUP (San Leandro, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview was a one-on-one. Don't bother dressing too fancy, as the warehouse environment called for casual wear. It wasn't so much of an interview, but a tour of the facilities and a 'would you like to join us?' kinda thing. Everyone is very nice, workers are very pleasant. Wages were not discussed, so make sure to bring that up. Interview doesn't take too long, it's just a quick overview of everything the company does, and usually an offer of temporary employment.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself fitting into this environment?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself..   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't really any negotiation at all, they never really discussed wages.