Three Interview Questions in Maidenhead, England | Glassdoor

2.7

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Three (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview lasted 20 minutes, the person interviewing me was called out on some urgent business. He must have been impressed as I got offered the role. The interview was very relaxed and held in one of Three's meeting rooms. The interview offered me a drink which I accepted, he was very polite and was interested in the roles I have worked on in the past.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very good, lots of great questions ask. Would like to work here if given the chance. Very nice office in maidenhead. The interview last over 2 hours, and had to take a test as well.

Strategy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

I was invited to a face to face interview in their offices. I was interviewed by a Strategic Development Consultant. It rapidly became apparent that the interviewer had not read my CV and furthermore had not thought of any questions t ask me. I managed to prolong the interview for 30 minutes by asking lots of questions. The Strategic Development Consultant gave the impression of being clueless.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Two face to face interviews at the Head office in Maidenhead. One with potential line manager and another with the Head of another dept. Interviews were friendly - more discussion led on experience to date and opinion on current work as well as thoughts on the strategy going forward.

Interview Questions

• Explain why your experience to date is relevant to the role.   Answer Question

Research and Insight Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

One of the nicest interviews I've had. The interviewers created a very positive, relaxed atmosphere but asked challenging questions. The internal recruiter updated me regularly on the progress of my application and then provided me with robust feedback.

Interview Questions

• What are the challenges of being an in-house researcher?   Answer Question

Credit Risk Analyst - Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Involved an initial phone interview based off my CV with someone in HR, then a second phone interview with the manager (30 minutes). They came across very well and seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say, I was comfortable answering questions. I was then invited to the office to a face to face interview with the hiring manager and a second employee, where I was asked to do a 15 minute excel exercise to test my analytical knowledge and was asked a series of questions for about 30 - 45 minutes.

Ultimately I was told just over a week later that they had chosen someone with more SAS skills but they gave me feedback on my interview and were really professional.

Interview Questions

• when have you made a mistake?
      why do you want to work at three?
      what's your greatest achievement?   Answer Question

Information Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Three (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Quite comfy interview with some technical questions, the guy reminded me immediately after my presentation started that too much time is gone just to put pressure although he didn't knew himself how many minutes have gone. So beware if someone falsely put pressure to ruin the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your best 3 qualities?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Very simple and straight forward, meet with the regional recruiter asking simple managerial type questions then a face to face with Area manager and discuss what you can bring to the role.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the role   1 Answer

Change Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Three (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online via website, HR screening, face-to face interview with line manager, very smooth process.
    I did not get through the second round, but received very prompt and punctual feedback from HR, with examples from the interview of the reasons why I was not considered a good fit for the position which showed real respect for the candidates, regardless to the outcome of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you managed change in your previous role
      Describe a project you worked at and its benefits for the customer   Answer Question