Three Point Executives Account Liaison Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Three Point Executives

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Park, IL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Three Point Executives (Oak Park, IL).

Interview

First interview very standard where you just describe yourself and past experiences. They asked me to come back for a second round interview that day, which wasn't really an interview but rather shadowing an employee making sales.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Three Point Executives

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Three Point Executives (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they contacted me within 20 minutes of applying (this could've been good or bad). I set up an interview 2 days from then. The interview was very short and easy. However the lady I interviewed with seemed to "beat around the bush" with exactly what I would be doing and how I would be getting paid. When I asked about payment she asked how much I wanted to get paid and said it would be week by week. Depending on how much I wanted there may or may not be a quota that week.. This was very odd to me. She also said they had only been around a year but she had been with them for 8 years??? They wanted me to come in later that day to shadow someone but I declined and moved on. This was not the type of company I was looking for and didn't seem like they had much of a structure.

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Three Point Executives (Oakbrook Terrace, IL).

Interview

Quick process. Phone, in-person & shadow interview. Everyone was very nice and it seems like a great environment. Not an all day in office job, but with the benefits it's a good compromise if you prefer an office 9-5 setting.

Interview Questions

• why did you choose the University you are attending? & why did you choose your major?   Answer Question
    • What can you bring to the this company?
      What are your skills?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation but the benefits are great so there's no need for a negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Three Point Executives (Oak Brook, IL).

Interview

Don't waste your time with this company, it's just another pyramid scheme. The office, which is very nice, is extremely bare bones and looks like it's temporarily rented or switched around with a new name every few months as they reinvent their scam. I was told about a very extensive interview process that would determine if there would be a second interview, only to be offered that second interview seconds later. The compensation structure told to me on the phone was the exact opposite of that told to me during the interview as well. Be careful if they are very vague with details and keep alluding towards non existent advancement opportunities. You'll know if it happens because that's the main highlight of their scam script.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pick the college you went to? Why did you pick the major you did?   Answer Question
    • What can you tell me about your upbringing?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here? What attracted you to the company?   Answer Question

The person interviewing me took notes using a permanent marker, all of which were completely irrelevant to my responses to the questions asked. So that was very unprofessional. But that's just a minor detail. The main reason I declined is because this company is a front, along with the other one in the office (Jonathan Wesley) for the same pyramid scheme that's been recruiting and wasting time of hopeful job seekers around the Chicagoland area for years. Trust me, you don't want this job unless you want to go door to door bothering business owners trying to sell office supplies.

Account Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Three Point Executives.

Interview

It started out with an in-person interview and led to a second interview which functioned as job shadow, in which I shadowed the manager I interviewed with. Overall, the second interview gave me good insight into what the position actually would entail (a lot of direct marketing with a focus on door-to-door B2B sales) but I wish that was more clearly communicated earlier on in the job description.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What are the different forms of marketing?   Answer Question