Three Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Three Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Three

3.3

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very good, lots of great questions ask. Would like to work here if given the chance. Very nice office in maidenhead. The interview last over 2 hours, and had to take a test as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Three

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2015.

Interview

Invited for an interview with a days notice, with this in mind I was told it would be just a chat. The questions were quite intense and required a lot of background information.

Was invited to a second interview which was the final round. There was an online assessment to be completed beforehand. For the interview I was asked to prepare a 15 minute presentation regarding the industry. One of the interviewers didn't make the interview.

Unfortunately there was no offer, however when I emailed an Out of Office for a 2 week period. After following up again I still received no feedback.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Three (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in July 2010.

Interview

laid back and informal - was running late which gave me an insight into the culture at the office.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me a presentation on 3 killer features (made up by you) of a new product we should be launching?   Answer Question