Three Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Three Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Three

2.8

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Three (London, England (UK)).

Interview

After applying online, sent an email the same day for a video interview. The video interview asked simple questions like why you want to work for three and times you have shown exceptional customer service. After 2 days I had a phone call and a lady told me she would love me to come day for a one to one interview in store with the manager. 3 days later I met with the assistant store manager for a very informal interview. The interview seemed more of a character check with questions like why you chose three. Couple of hours after the interview I got a phone call saying I've got the job!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Three

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

I had an online video interview, it had pre recorded questions which were not too challenging, just your basic interview questions. I got invited to an interview in store, the lady I spoke to on the phone was lovely and she asked what time I would like so I chose 1pm on the Saturday, as at that time I could find someone to look after my son for an hour. She also told me about where the training would take place and stuff like that and told me about what kind of questions they would ask in the face to face interview. I received an email a few minutes after saying that my interview time was 2-3pm which is not what I chose so I had to ring the store I was applying for and ask what time my interview was just to be sure, they confirmed it was 2-3pm. So I went in on the day at 2pm, I was told to come back in half an hour as they were running late on interviews. This shook me up a bit as I was so prepared to get the interview done. So I came back half an hour later and they said can you come back in 10 minutes, I explained that I only had someone to look after my son until 3.15pm. It was now 2.30 and they interviews took roughly an hour I was told on the phone and they said that was fine and they would make sure my interview was done by then. So I went in and had my interview, which was rushed because they were running late. I did a shop floor exercise where I just had to interact with customers but there were no customers to interact with. When I left they told me I would get a phone call by Friday the next week.
    I got an email on Monday saying that they would not be progressing with my job application. I thought this was extremely disrespectful as I had to taken the time to complete a video interview as well as an in store interview. I believe I should of received a phone call out of common decency or at the very least an email that wasn’t an automated one. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• (Video Interview) - Tell me a time you have been part of a team and what was great about it?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Three in November 2017.

Interview

Online applications,Video interview once submitted did receive another email to redo the video interview however awaiting call from the hr. Video interview are scenarios based on how would you deal with a angry customer. future aspirations, team work

Interview Questions

• why work for 3,What are your future aspirations,When was the last time you worked in a great team, what was your role,how would you Inspire our customer to be with 3 and buy our products ,when have you had to overcome an objection and how did you?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Three (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and they send a video interview link so you to complete. Unlike some companies they don't give a chance to re-record so make sure your ready, honestly its not the best method as they give you little time to answer a question and prepare for it. Haven't heard a reply but I know i didn't do well as some questions 1 or 2 questions was unexpected and seems nothing to do with the role.