Three Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Three Sales Assistant Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

First of all it was a video interview. That was actually so hard and didn't show my personality at all.

After that I received a phone call saying I had been successful and was invited to a face to face interview. Booked it for 12pm as I didn't want to wait around all day. She rang me back a day or two later saying that she needed to move the interview as the manager was in a meeting at 12 so I reluctantly moved it to 2pm.

Day of the interview I arrived and was kept waiting for about 20 minutes. In this time one of the other staff let me shadow him as I think he felt sorry for me being sat about.

The manager eventually took me in the back room to start the interview. He basically said "I wasn't expecting another interview today, can't believe she added another." making me feel very unwelcome and also that I had been lied to and the manager hadnt actually had a meeting before.

The questions were easy enough and we ended up chatting casually. It seemed to have gone well. Then the manager said that because I had already shadowed I didn't need to do it again which was a relief as I needed to leave as it was well over the time I was told. On the way out the manager said I needed to stay actually to meet the team and me being keen to get the job agreed. He then went on his break and left me in the front of the shop meeting the staff. After almost half an hour of basically talking to some team members who didn't really care about their job one of them said "you can go if you want you know, the last guy the manager forgot about and left him with us for an hour" so I decided as I'd already been there an hour longer than I should have that I should leave . There was no goodbye or thanks for attending from the manager.

Basically wasn't offered the job but have received no contact, no phone call or email to say I didn't get it. Very unprofessional company and terrible interview organisation, was such a waste of my time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Three

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tramore, Co. Waterford (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Three (Tramore, Co. Waterford (Ireland)) in May 2016.

Interview

Got a call the day before the interview, was a very pleasant lady who seemed to be very professional at her job. I was asked to call into the 3 store in on Blackfriars in Waterford City & I was seen to within 5 minutes. I was brought upstairs & the interview was held in the managers office. The office was quite small but that didn't matter. The interview was over in 8 minutes & I was told the slots needed to be filled quickly & if I was successful I would get a call at the end of the week. (4-5 days time)

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you should be part of the team.   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merry Hill, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three (Merry Hill, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview asking questions in terms of the business and the field of view which the company operates in, general interview was about the candidate and recent qualifications and experience

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galway (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Three (Galway (Ireland)) in September 2014.

Interview

2 phase interview. Some awkward "name a time" type questions and a general sense of weeding out. I thought that my extensive education and customer service based jobs would have suited but apparently not. I think perhaps my IT/phone network knowledge let me down a bit. They expect quite a bit to be honest for a part time job.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Three (Cork (Ireland)).

Interview

ridiculous interview. was interviewed in a tiny office on a stool!!!! The guy interviewing me was about 10 years younger than me and read from a sheet the entire time and could barely pronouce some of the words he was using. I ended up walking out of the interview because i was so disappointed at the lack of respect i received.

Interview Questions

• I dont think you could manage a part time weekend job on top of your full time role, why do you think that you would be able?   1 Answer

I would rather live on the streets than work for this company after this interview