Three Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Three Sales Assistant Interview Questions

3.3

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tramore, Co. Waterford (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Three (Tramore, Co. Waterford (Ireland)) in May 2016.

Interview

Got a call the day before the interview, was a very pleasant lady who seemed to be very professional at her job. I was asked to call into the 3 store in on Blackfriars in Waterford City & I was seen to within 5 minutes. I was brought upstairs & the interview was held in the managers office. The office was quite small but that didn't matter. The interview was over in 8 minutes & I was told the slots needed to be filled quickly & if I was successful I would get a call at the end of the week. (4-5 days time)

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you should be part of the team.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Three

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merry Hill, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three (Merry Hill, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview asking questions in terms of the business and the field of view which the company operates in, general interview was about the candidate and recent qualifications and experience

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galway (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Three (Galway (Ireland)) in September 2014.

Interview

2 phase interview. Some awkward "name a time" type questions and a general sense of weeding out. I thought that my extensive education and customer service based jobs would have suited but apparently not. I think perhaps my IT/phone network knowledge let me down a bit. They expect quite a bit to be honest for a part time job.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Three (Cork (Ireland)).

Interview

ridiculous interview. was interviewed in a tiny office on a stool!!!! The guy interviewing me was about 10 years younger than me and read from a sheet the entire time and could barely pronouce some of the words he was using. I ended up walking out of the interview because i was so disappointed at the lack of respect i received.

Interview Questions

• I dont think you could manage a part time weekend job on top of your full time role, why do you think that you would be able?   1 Answer

I would rather live on the streets than work for this company after this interview