Three Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Three

2.4

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Three (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Phone interview fallowing interview with shop manager and 1h of overlooking the floor flow. When it comes to floor flow they want to see your interaction with customers and other collegues. All collegues that are on shift that day are asked for feedback about you. Do not be rude to any one and try to interact with everyone. They also want you to have some basic knowleadge about top phones / best sellers

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time when you had to deal with difficult customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Three

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Three (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

After the initial application, I received an invitation to a recorded video interview. You had to watch two videos at the beginning (*pay attention* because you will be asked about it later) and then had 30 seconds to think on each question and 90 seconds to answer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for three and what are your career goals and aspirations   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three in July 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview then assessment centre with typical situational questions, and group exercises with role plays. e.g. drowning ship, who would you save? Go through CV and background info 1-1 after the group interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Apply
    Webcam interview
    Group interview
    Screening
    One and one interview
    Group Conversations

Information on company, what to expect working with three and the benefits after the probationary pedriod which is 12 weeks.
    Seems like a good place to work

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eastleigh, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Three (Eastleigh, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

One phone interview that lasted all of 10 minutes, simple questions asking about uni and the job I had. How well I worked within teams and dead lines.

The face to face interview was the manger telling me about the tasks within the job role. A few more questions about flexibly and duel selling.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work within a team?
      When you did you have to step up as team leader and why?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ayr, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Three (Ayr, Scotland (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Pretty relaxed, no crazy questions. I did not feel rushed or quizzed. It was very fair and as expected. One person interviewed, and another one took notes and occasionally asked an additional question.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Three?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

I have a phone interview it was very good after that store interview manager was really lovely had one of the best interview ever it was like I meet my old manager or someone I know . Great experience

Interview Questions

• Why three ? What shill I take you all those same old interview questions   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Online application followed up by a email yo do a web cam interview and then offered feed evan know I didn't get the job which I thought was very nice touch.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview had three stages. The first stage was a phone interview, the second was on-site in the store I had applied for and the third stage was a group interview in the headquarters.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time you went out of your way to help someone.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three in February 2018.

Interview

First there was an online questionnaire, followed immediately by an offer to take part in a video style interview. The video interview was not something I'd done before, they have a pre-recorded interviewer asking questions, which you then record your answers to.
    About a week later I got a phone call asking if I could come into the store to meet the manager for a face to face interview. The phone call prepped me on everything that would take place in the face to face meeting.

Interview Questions

• A time when you gave or received exceptional customer service.   Answer Question