Three Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Three Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Three

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

First had to complete an online test which involved helping as many customers as possible in a certain space of time. Then had a phone interview in which I had to try and sell a mobile phone plan to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Three

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview had three stages. The first stage was a phone interview, the second was on-site in the store I had applied for and the third stage was a group interview in the headquarters.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time you went out of your way to help someone.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Online application followed up by a email yo do a web cam interview and then offered feed evan know I didn't get the job which I thought was very nice touch.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three in February 2018.

Interview

First there was an online questionnaire, followed immediately by an offer to take part in a video style interview. The video interview was not something I'd done before, they have a pre-recorded interviewer asking questions, which you then record your answers to.
    About a week later I got a phone call asking if I could come into the store to meet the manager for a face to face interview. The phone call prepped me on everything that would take place in the face to face meeting.

Interview Questions

• A time when you gave or received exceptional customer service.   Answer Question

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Three (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Phone interview fallowing interview with shop manager and 1h of overlooking the floor flow. When it comes to floor flow they want to see your interaction with customers and other collegues. All collegues that are on shift that day are asked for feedback about you. Do not be rude to any one and try to interact with everyone. They also want you to have some basic knowleadge about top phones / best sellers

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time when you had to deal with difficult customer?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Three (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

After the initial application, I received an invitation to a recorded video interview. You had to watch two videos at the beginning (*pay attention* because you will be asked about it later) and then had 30 seconds to think on each question and 90 seconds to answer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for three and what are your career goals and aspirations   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Apply
    Webcam interview
    Group interview
    Screening
    One and one interview
    Group Conversations

Information on company, what to expect working with three and the benefits after the probationary pedriod which is 12 weeks.
    Seems like a good place to work

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Three (Newcastle, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email the same day inviting me to complete an online video interview. After completion I got a phone call about 3 days later inviting me to a face to face interview. 24 hours after the interview I got a phone call informing me I had the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you gave or received great customer service?   Answer Question
    • What would you do to keep yourself occupied during quiet periods?   Answer Question
    • How would you go about achieving targets set for you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three in February 2016.

Interview

The Application process took around two weeks and overall was a great experience! I applied online via the Three website and the next day was emailed an invite for a video interview (this can sometimes end up in your junk folder so be sure to check); it starts with an introductory video which is helpful and there were 5 questions, all of which were pretty simple and there wasn't anything difficult about them. You can then try a practice question which makes you feel more comfortable and prepared about it all. Once you begin with the real questions you're able to take a breather between each one which will gradually make it easier for you to answer the questions as you go along. A week later I got a call from recruitment inviting me to a face to face interview at the three store. It was more like a relaxed chat with the manager who was lovely and very welcoming! The questions again were very simple E.g. about any work experience that I had and the skills I gained from it. The most important thing for me though was to show my personality which is essential for retail. About 4 days later I got call from recruitment to tell me that I'd got the job!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for the sales associate position on the three website, the process took 2 weeks.

I received a call two days prior to me applying for this role asking about my experience and availability. I was so nervous I thought I messed up during the telephone interview, hours later I got a call saying they had now done my credit check and would be pleased to invite me to an assessment centre. The assessment was very laid back and fun, the day consisted of the store managers introducing us to the business, then introducing themselves and who their dream celebrity dinner guest would be to make us as comfortable as possible. We was then given a scenario as part of our role play exercise store manager being the customer and candidates being a team member at Three. After this we then went on to having our 1:1 interview then we all came together again, had our final activity (didn't include the scoring of our interview) and that was the end of the whole interview process. Two days later I received a call saying they had offered me a role in one of the Three stores.