Three Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Three Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Three

2.4

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Three (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

The whole process was quite easy and short, you apply online and do a short "test" then if successful you receive a call to set up a phone interview where you just have to answer basic questions. If you are successful again they get back to you again to arrange a group interview which is the last step, the group interview consists of a short introduction of who the business is and who you are, then on the same day you have a short 1 to 1 interview and a roleplaying exercise. To end the day you have a group discussion.
Overall a nice, easy and short process

Interview Questions

• Take me through your work experience.
    Why do you want to work for three?
    What's your favourite tech product atm?
    Who inspires you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Three

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a fun process! I applied, a few days later they conducted a phone interview, a few days after that I was invited for the recruitment day. The recruitment day was very comfortable and it was enjoyable, definitely a great experience! I found out 4 days later that i'd got the job.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Three (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Know about the business, sales techniques, be enthusiastic and show initiative. Be able to interact with customers if out out on the shop floor. If you do not know about phones too well, show you are willing to learn.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in this company in the next few years?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Easy to do and it's quick,mine was meant to last and hour, it took 30 mins because I had all the answers and I was honest. It was more like a meeting between friends than it was an interview. I was completely relaxed, they even offered me a coffee.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Three in November 2015.

Interview

First interview management were asking me basic questions and had asked me to explain a bit about myself. Was called two days later to come in for an hour trial. Got told 3 days later I had got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for a certain day off and they were totally fine with it.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Three.

Interview

The hiring process was quite simple and easy.I got phone interview after like a week of applying then i was told i passed that . Then i was give a face to face interview with the manager which was just a friendly chat . I was told i got the job a few days later

Interview Questions

• Is the three the largest mobile provider or the smallest?.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three in September 2015.

Interview

I received a call to do a telephone interview with one of the recruitment people after one week of applying. The telephone interview was very easy; the questions were in regards to my experience and availability. After being told I passed the interview, I was told that the next stage was a 1:1 interview with a store manager. I was given my interview time and date as well as being told what I needed to bring.

I had the 1:1 interview about a week after the telephone interview. The questions were similar to the previous interview: work experience, experience working with a team, personality questions and availability.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience hitting sales targets?   Answer Question
    • If you could describe the positive things about you in three words, what would they be?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about 3?   Answer Question
    • Would you prefer working in a bigger or smaller team?   Answer Question
    • What sort of things do you expect the managers to do to make the job a bit easier for you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eastleigh, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Three (Eastleigh, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

One phone interview that lasted all of 10 minutes, simple questions asking about uni and the job I had. How well I worked within teams and dead lines.

The face to face interview was the manger telling me about the tasks within the job role. A few more questions about flexibly and duel selling.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work within a team?
      When you did you have to step up as team leader and why?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Birmingham, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

I got a phone call to arrange for a phone interview. The phone interview was really laid back and I passed and was invited for a face-to-face interview, the manager was really nice and laid back and i got a phone call within the next two days saying "the manager really liked me but unfortunately i have no experience in sales", he referred me to another store and same thing. :/

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Three? What makes you a suitable candidate? Give a time when you provided an exceptional customer service? Give a time you have worked as part of a team? How would you sale a customer a phone?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Leeds, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

questions then video interview then in store interview. questions were just a personality based kinda thing, video interview was 5 questions which i can't remember now sorry but 1:1 interview was just like general chat with a few prompts from the manager

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer walked in store?   1 Answer