Three Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Three Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Three

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

I have a phone interview it was very good after that store interview manager was really lovely had one of the best interview ever it was like I meet my old manager or someone I know . Great experience

Interview Questions

• Why three ? What shill I take you all those same old interview questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Three

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Three (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process went smoothly. I had an one on one interview with one of the managers with the usual questions of an interview, even asked me a question of do you know where the headquarters of three is? which I didnt know but I was still offered the role a week later.

Overall it was a relaxed interview

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Three (Northampton, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was absolutely fine and quite simple and easy. Manager was very friendly, she started to tell some story out of her life, which made relax a little bit and I nailed it! People working over here is really cool! I love this place so far!!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Three in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online, then the very next day I had a response to organise a telephone interview. The telephone interview was general questions and took about 20 minutes. I found out at the end I passed and would be invited to face to face/small group interview. This was about a week later. It was in a large room with two other applicants and Three managers from the Company. We did one on one interviews then a group presentation task. I found out a week later I got the job and then started another week or two later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They try to work around your days you would prefer off. Not much need to negotiate as they were very easy to work with

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Three (Liverpool, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

First interview was with the store manager via telephone. He told me at the end of the call that he thought I was the right person for the job and invited me to a face to face interview a week later.

When I turned up, the room had 5 other people sat there. I was then told it was a group interview and that we was waiting for 2 other candidates before starting.

When we started, we was all introduced, we had 2 store managers, an area manager (who didn't put his phone down once) and the head of HR who led the interview.

First part of the interview was to go in a separate room with a manager for a one on one interview. He asked the usual questions about my past experience and how I'd deal with certain situations in the workplace.

Then we all had 20 minutes to write down the main aspects of selling (customer care, product knowledge etc). We then had 15 minutes to discuss with the other candidates which aspects was the most important. Finally we each had to do a 10 minute presentation on one aspect in front of the group.

We was then sent home and I found out the next day that I had been successful.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations on wages but I did have a say on which hours/days that I could work

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Three in August 2014.

Interview

Online Application filled out Weds, Telephone interview Thursday, Face to Face Interview Monday. All very smooth, made me feel at ease. Telephone interview was very informal as was face to face. Also had to agree on the telephone interview before I could be put forward for a face to face interview. Interviewer on the phone kept me up to date and well informed regarding stages.

Interview Questions

• Talking through examples of scenarios on the phone interview on when I had gone above and beyond the customers expectations from a customer service point of view.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation on salary, but able to negotiate working pattern, ie what days I wanted to work

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three in July 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview then assessment centre with typical situational questions, and group exercises with role plays. e.g. drowning ship, who would you save? Go through CV and background info 1-1 after the group interview

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Cambridge, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online on three.co.uk, got a call after two days asking me for a telephone screening interview, then I had a face to face interview after 4 days and they I got the reply after two day's of yes. and I joined the next day.
    The whole process took around 2 weeks, pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• How do you think this position is suitable for you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy and straight to Point.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ayr, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Three (Ayr, Scotland (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Pretty relaxed, no crazy questions. I did not feel rushed or quizzed. It was very fair and as expected. One person interviewed, and another one took notes and occasionally asked an additional question.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Three?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Three in May 2013.

Interview

Quite unprofessional if I should say. Had completed a questionnaire online, was called twice while on holiday and nobody left a message. No emails sent to notify they'd selected me for a job interview, third time they rang they left a message saying that if I didn't reply they'd have given the job to someone else.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions about why you'd like to work there and about experience. To be honest, the AM who interviewed me seemed to prefer to talk about herself a lot more than she was interested in hearing about me. What a great start. Haha.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, salary is fixed with bonus scheme changing every now and then.