Three Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Three Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Three

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied online, went through a series of Situational Judgement Tests, after being successful, I was then emailed to schedule a face-to-face interview.
The interview was fairly informal with the current manager of the store I was joining, was relaxed, but also had business related questions: i.e what do you know about Three etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Three?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Three

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three (Exeter, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Followed up by phone interview with in company recruitment. Then if successful passed to store for interview with management. Asked questions about me a lot, talks around targets etc. And a little role play.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stafford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Three (Stafford, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

The interviews are very basic...Structured with questions for competencies such as..Describe a time when...?, Tell me when you showed this...? etc. Have prepared some answers to basic competencies sales, customer service and team work! This is a very hard sales role and after working there a year I have no desire to work for Three again. The managers are unethical and expect you to bend over backwards and pretty much drag people off the street to buy a phone! The commission structure is good and its easy money if you are based in a busy store. Its a typical sales environment for people hungry for money with no ethics. I am far too nice and didn't like the environment hence why I left.

Interview Questions

• What are the worst things about your personality?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

I now help conduct interviews in store, for the manager so the procedure is the same as it was when I started.
    From start to finish you have to apply online now but before you could put a CV in the store.
    Once you have applied online and did a skills test, successful applicants will be screened for a telephone interview. The telephone interview lasts around 20 minutes, questions are three related and about sales, such as what is the most important part of a sale. Applicants get an email after the telephone interview to meet with the store or assistant store manager/s. The interview is face to face and very relaxed, they have a copy of your CV in front of them and are looking for you to ask questions and WOW them.
    The manager of my store looks for eye contact, rapport building and previous sales experience.
    When you leave you may or may not receive a phone call from the manager giving you the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about three?
      Do you know anything about the company that owns three?
      What day did three launch?
      Who would you say is threes competitors in the current market.
      Where would you look for specs and descriptions for the latest phones?
      Do you know anything about three?
      Why do you want to work for three?
      Are you looking for career progression?
      Describe an expectation of what you expect in the day to day running of the store   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aylesbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Three (Aylesbury, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

Asked minimal questions and seemed ready to hire me based on CV alone. It was fine, and I was offered the job. It ended up being a great place to work, and very competitive. Although I am now aware that commission rates have greatly dropped.

Interview Questions

• What is a difficult scenario you have faced in the past?   Answer Question