Three Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Three Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Three

2.8

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Three (Manchester, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

The process involved taking a logic test online followed by a small iq test. During the period three then ask you to do a SWOT analysis of the store and prepare a ten min presentation of 30 60 and 90 days of development within the Bury store
My interview was at the Trafford Centre between 12-1, I entered the store and asked for Shannon to which the young chap behind the desk said "shannon? Shes gone out, let me check" I then take a seat the gent came back out and "said can you come back in 25-30 mins shes gone over?"
I go back within the timeframe and ask another store assistant if Shannon is available? He says "shes gone home"
I say she cant have I've travelled to get here and she was here 25 minutes ago...to which the man says I will go and check

Again I'm sat down, still havent seen the elusive mysterious Shannon, roll forward a further 25 minutes and I'm still sat there, the atmosphere in the store was pretty poor and everyone looked fuming for some reason. Eventually the manager James comes out introduces himself and I explain the situation of needing to get home to collect my child at 3.15 and as the interview would potentially be an hour it's something I couldn't risk! The manager James just explained that "when she gets talking it's hard to shut her up!" Great I thought
I then asked "have you any idea how long she will be?" and met with the reply "I haven't a clue"

So I'm sat there, SWOT analysis, prepared presentation and the intention of at least being seen to say maybe a hello or an apology for punctuality and nothing....
I'm convinced that Shannon wasnt even there

As the store is in a bit of an awkward place I explained to the store manager James that I'm gonna have to set off back to be on time for my daughter, I said theres a Hr contact and Shannon has my cv and number to which he said "dont worry I will tell her when shes out"
I then email hr twice to only get a call 4-5 days later explaining job has been took.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Three

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Three in March 2016.

Interview

Video interview which needed to be done within 3 days or so. I can't remember the questions properly but there were 6 questions. A video plays where question is asked. Then you have 45 seconds to think about it. Then it starts recording you and you have to answer in 90 seconds limit.

Interview Questions

• 1. How do you inspire team
      2. Something about using kpis and how you cascade that information to team
      3. Something about a project you lead and how you met the objective.

The other questions I can't remember but it revolved around team relationship and how they're made or something and some other stuff.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poole, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Poole, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Fairly basic at the time with a phone interview followed by a face to face interview, the interviewer was the area manager and was fairly nice to meet and see their personality shine through as well.

Interview Questions

• A time when you bent the rules to support a customer or business requirement?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Very simple and straight forward, meet with the regional recruiter asking simple managerial type questions then a face to face with Area manager and discuss what you can bring to the role.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the role   1 Answer