ThreeBridge Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at ThreeBridge Solutions

Sr. Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ThreeBridge Solutions (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2019.

Interview

I interviewed first with ThreeBridge and then with one of their client companies. The interviews themselves were as expected for the industry. This review is feedback on ThreeBridge's communication process. In short, it's terrible. Before the client interview, they bombard you with emails and confirmations. Yes, I plan on being at the client site... I know where it is... I did not forget. All of that is fine. The issue begins the second you finish the client interview. I did not get the position. It happens. Not everyone is right for everyone role. What I would like is to be told that I did not get the position so I could move on and search for other work. Almost four weeks after the final interview and a number of weekly follow-ups, I receive a scant two sentence email about the client no longer being interested in me. I am not upset that I did not get the role. Like I said, that is normal. I am upset that ThreeBridge did not have the courtesy to follow-up with me. During my interactions with the account reps, they would emphasize that working with ThreeBridge is a partnership. I can say first hand, that it is certainly not.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ThreeBridge Solutions in February 2019.

Interview

Typical reach out via email to set up initial phone screen/interview. Recruiter asks typical questions about your background/experience and resume. What do you know about ThreeBridge, why do you want to work for ThreeBridge. One concern was that Recruiter knew little about actual role and nothing about actual compensation for role - advised they would have to find out about comp structure.

Second round - Recruiter reached out as follow up and ask for some time to connect. Typical background and resume questions, tells you a bit more about ThreeBridge and their culture, acquisitions and company background etc., asks if you have any questions. Again, not able to offer insight about compensation or how it was structured etc. Says it may be structured as a salary, then move to a salary with a draw.
    Not able to offer insight as to how role is structured etc. You have to pass at least two screeners to get to the real person you will either report to or find out what the role really does.

Follow up from ThreeBridges is only after you contact them so be prepared to put a reminder on your calendar and send out your 'thank you' emails. Don't be surprised if they ghost you!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about ThreeBridge, Why do you want to work at ThreeBridge. Tell me about your background and resume.   1 Answer

Program Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ThreeBridge Solutions (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2015.

Interview

In Person conversation with 3 people- Waste my 90 min time, never get back to me or provide me good response when try to contact them via email or Phone. I do understand that recruiting firms always look out for Talent for Future roles, but when some one waiting for job position I would let them know the status of job If its open now or no. Awful Experience and never connect with them again

Interview Questions

• Typical recruiter questionnaire type questions... They are not offering any job, they only passing profiles to clients anyways   Answer Question