ThreeBridge Solutions Sr. Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at ThreeBridge Solutions

Sr. Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ThreeBridge Solutions (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2019.

Interview

I interviewed first with ThreeBridge and then with one of their client companies. The interviews themselves were as expected for the industry. This review is feedback on ThreeBridge's communication process. In short, it's terrible. Before the client interview, they bombard you with emails and confirmations. Yes, I plan on being at the client site... I know where it is... I did not forget. All of that is fine. The issue begins the second you finish the client interview. I did not get the position. It happens. Not everyone is right for everyone role. What I would like is to be told that I did not get the position so I could move on and search for other work. Almost four weeks after the final interview and a number of weekly follow-ups, I receive a scant two sentence email about the client no longer being interested in me. I am not upset that I did not get the role. Like I said, that is normal. I am upset that ThreeBridge did not have the courtesy to follow-up with me. During my interactions with the account reps, they would emphasize that working with ThreeBridge is a partnership. I can say first hand, that it is certainly not.

Interview Questions