Thrillist Media Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thrillist Media Group Interview Questions

2.5

Associate Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thrillist Media Group (New York, NY).

Interview

had a phone interview with someone from HR then went for an in-person with a senior editor and managing editor. both in-person interviewers seemed like they hadn't even looked at my resume, and appeared uninterested in talking to me

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Thrillist Media Group (New York, NY).

Interview

The recruiter was really pleasant on the phone. Everything went well, until a couple days later. She said to email her if i have an questions. I did on multiple occassions and never got a replied. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Thrillist Media Group Response

Sep 14, 2016

We are very sorry for any delay in answering your questions! Due to the volume of emails we receive, we are not always able to reply as promptly as we'd like. We will do our best to find and answer... More

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thrillist Media Group (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

It was an easy process.two phone interview then one face to face.First face to face was canceled by HR then Rescudled.Called in for face to face and i thought it went great .HR gave me a specific date about getting back to me.I tried contacting them afterwards but no response.I undertand,maybe the don't feel i am qualified for the job which i understand.But at least a one min e-mail response saying sorry we are dropping your candidacy would have been nice given i spent so much time in their interview process.

Interview Questions

• SDLC process?How would i automate given scenario.Basic automation question.   Answer Question

Associate Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thrillist Media Group.

Interview

I applied online, and heard back quickly from an hr rep. Then an in person interview with the head of the video department, and then a phone interview with the producer who would be my immediate supervisor. After the third interview, I never again heard from them. Even after reaching out to the producer and hr rep, they never replied. I would have appreciated an email or call letting me know I didn't get the position, rather than just disappearing. I've found it to be frustrating and very rude.

QA Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

Interview

*Easy, painless and laid back. I knew I wanted the job immediately after meeting my coworkers.
    *One phone recruiter interview/screening, one in person interview with two people, and one phone interview with manager

Interview Questions

• *Tell us about one process improvement you spearheaded in your previous job   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Thrillist Media Group.

Interview

Applied, then one day later got an email to schedule a phone call. First was a call with a recruiter over the phone, very friendly, basic. Scheduled in person interview shortly after that. Then went in to meet with event director and an event producer, very quick process. Explained the role extensively.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Thrillist Media Group (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Took about a month before getting an email asking to set up a phone interview. Their HR team is really nice and everyone there is young so the interview was more like a conversation. Afterwards, get invited to meet with two leads on the team who take turns asking general interview questions and experience.

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Thrillist Media Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, phone interview with HR person, phone interview with hiring manager, social media test, in person interview with both HR and hiring manager. After three rounds of interviews and a test, they didn't even have the professionalism to reply to emails when I followed up after the in person interview.

Ad Ops Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Thrillist Media Group (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy process. One phone interview which lead to an in person interview with two managers. First interviewer was friendly and the second was a little rude making faces at different answers I had. Overall not a bad experience. The office culture looked very laid back upon waiting for the interviewer to retrieve me from the front desk.

Copy Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thrillist Media Group (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

After an initial phone screener, I was brought in for an in-person interview with two members of the editorial team. The interview lasted about an hour, and later in the week I was required to take an editing test that also lasted one hour. There were no follow-up interviews requested, but there might have been for candidates that went further along in the hiring process.