Thrive Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thrive Networks Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thrive Networks

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tewksbury, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thrive Networks (Tewksbury, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

I first spoke on the phone with the CEO of the company. I then met with him and with the CFO as he was to be the immediate superior for the position. There were a couple of phone calls after to iron out the details and then we moved to offer and acceptance.

Interview Questions

• What types of recruiting tools do I favor?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tewksbury, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thrive Networks (Tewksbury, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

Back to back interviews with hiring manager and a VP. Multiple rounds of interviews. VP interview was primarily for cultural fit with the company. He was trying to see if I'd get along and mesh well with the team - mainly looking for people with poor attitude or ego issues it seems. Hiring manager asked the more technical questions, seemed he was trying to make sure I actually knew what I was talking about instead of just listing a resume of false credentials.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions regarding Active Directory, Exchange, networking (VLANs and routing), IT security, and IT governance.   Answer Question