Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care

1. Featured Interview

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

I applied online, spoke with a recruiter the next day by phone, then spoke with a local recruiter a day or two later. One week from my initial application, I had an interview with the nursing supervisor.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care (Austin, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I called ahead to inquire about openings, made an appointment for an interview, I went in to the office, filled out an application, was then interviewed and offered a position. Received a follow up call from corporate to see if I was taking the position. There was to be an orientation the following week but it was postponed for a week. Went in for orientation and a skills check.

Interview Questions

• How I heard about them and about my experience.   1 Answer

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care (Conroe, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Discussing schedule availability and individual patient needs and skill set used in real world situations. There was a phone call first to discuss the above and then I went into the office to go over skills in person and complete hiring paperwork

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

I emailed my resume to office administrator. Received a call back within a couple of days for an interview. Interview process lasted almost 3 hours. I took several paper tests before the actual interview started. Was given an offer letter at the end of the interview.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care (Conroe, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Met with several office staff. Spent most of the day speaking with office staff and watching videos on the types of patients that they have and onboarding processes. Every one was very nice.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care (San Antonio, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

It was very simple. The only thing I did not like is that they required you to take nursing skills competency tests before you sat down and did a verbal interview. These tests were not mentioned when the interview was set up over the phone. The face to face interview was very simple and the questions were very basic.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care (Houston, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter called and scheduled interview for the next week. One day orientation, clinical training and review of policies. Offer made at the end of the orientation day. Quiz given before interview. All in one day

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Took a written skills test over vent, Gtubes, Gbuttons, Jtubes, tube feedings, central lines, patient safety, drug adminstration, and drug calculations. Test took a little over an hour to complete followed by an interview with a case manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in home health?   1 Answer

Pediatric RN Interview

Interview

They have you take a competency test prior to the interview. Once your test is complete they stun you with the extremely low pay. It was not worth my time.

Interview Questions

• Where have you worked?
      What skills do you have?
      What hours would you like to work. How far are you willing to travel?   Answer Question

Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care Response

May 30, 2018 – Communications Specialist

We’re sorry that you did not have a positive experience interviewing with us.

We continually monitor our pay rates and aim to be competitive; however, what we can pay is largely driven by... More