Thrivent Financial Financial Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thrivent Financial Financial Representative Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thrivent Financial (Golden Valley, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

Initial interview was fact finding connecting to see if personality and culture were a match. Next interview was with a specific Partner who expanded on the career and structure of the field. Additional interviews and homework (with background check, personality testing, and creating a natural market list with sampling questions of others in the same career).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Thrivent Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thrivent Financial (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

Lengthy interview process, however they did open themselves up to my busy calender. Called me the day before my fourth interview and said they were no longer able to move forward in the interview process. They called back to continue the interview process after I had been offered a job at a different firm in town.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to help your community?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thrivent Financial (Little Rock, AR) in November 2013.

Interview

Met formally with a number of people in upper management. Great people who really love what they do.

Interview Questions

• Asked how you would make yourself known in your natural market.   Answer Question

100% commission is not for everyone.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Thrivent Financial (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

Took FOREVER. Three interviews spread over four months.

Interview Questions

• How was Thrivent going to help me get in front of enough qualified leads.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating just acceptance of a commission schedule.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Thrivent Financial (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Professional process. I was contacted by a recruiter, but not hounded... invited for a meeting prior to the interview where I was free to ask questions. Senior management was the final interview, which I found to be helpful. Very professional and prompt group of people, but senior management was exceptional.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why this field was appealing than other opportunities out there.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Thrivent Financial (Burbank, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Got a phone interview after I sent in my resume. Then, I was instructed to take an online compatibility test. A few days later I met up with the hiring manager at a coffee shop to discuss employment. He said that I scored low on the test and it is corporate policy not to hire people with a low score.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thrivent Financial (Atlanta, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

This was a good quick interview process. I met with two people and the fit was right so they decided to bring me in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my territory within reason and what my salary would be

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thrivent Financial (Denver, CO) in December 2007.

Interview

I had a face to face interview, then I came back for the personality/skills test. Then I had a 1 on 1 interview with one of the senior partners(new rep managers). Then it took forever to get my fingerprints, background check, approved for testing, etc...

Interview Questions

• It wasn't too difficult, they will generally let anybody try this job, which is also its downfall.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got paid while I studied for the tests then the draw was set.

Financial Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thrivent Financial in January 2012.

Interview

Great company leadership and interviewing process.

Interview Questions

Still considering the offer.

Financial Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thrivent Financial in February 2011.

Interview

Asked some of the usual questions like "Why do you want to work here." "Why are you a good fit?" etc. "How would you be involved in the Lutheran Community.?"

Interview Questions

• How do you plan to become more involved with the Lutheran community?   Answer Question