Thrivent Financial Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thrivent Financial Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thrivent Financial (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Nice guy called me. He asked me screening questions. I am a closer that's what I do. Then I took a 2 hour assessment only to get told NO. They should pay for time. That's how it works. It's an insurance gig. You have to get a license before you make any money.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Thrivent Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thrivent Financial (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

Very thourough background, online tests, several face to face interviews with projects. Wanted you to provide a list of personal contacts for leads and discovery. Also interview family members and contacts on their oppinion of you becoming a finacial rep.

Interview Questions

Very low base salary for training.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Thrivent Financial in January 2011.

Interview

A very good interview with an interesting company. They send along personality and skills test that can be done via e-mail. I met directly with the hiring manager rather than with a recruiter, indeed my entire contact was with a hiring manager. The overall compensation package was reasonable and in line with what should be expected in insurance and financial services.