Thumbtack Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thumbtack Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Thumbtack

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thumbtack (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

1. Take home assignment. Use a data analysis tool of your choice, as long as you answer the questions correctly
2. Initial phone interview (behavioral). Very lighthearted, and likely to be the easiest step in the interview process
3. On-site interviews (technical). Hard.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for case studies, and to think on your feet.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Thumbtack

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thumbtack.

Interview

The take-home assignment is ok, However, the second turn is not good. I mean, the interviewer is late for the interview. When I explained my idea, he seems satisfied. But he won't tell you what he expects you to present.

Interview Questions

• The first turn is a take-home assignment. The second one is going through your assignment.   Answer Question

Thumbtack Response

Mar 5, 2019 – Social Media Support Manager

Thanks for sharing your experience regarding the interview process. We’re sorry you feel like the interview didn’t cover what you expected. We strive for a strong candidate experience, but we are... More

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thumbtack (San Francisco, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Recruiter reached out and after speaking over the phone, sent the take-home test. The next step was either on-site or video interview depending on the candidate's location. The final step was on-site. The interview process was well paced and effectively organized. The case studies and questions were dense in analytical challenges, but as a candidate I got a clear sense that nothing was a trick question and everything was highly relevant to the position that one was interviewing for. All interviewers were clearly really sharp but at the same time respectful of the candidate. HR was also respectful, responsive and effective in communication. Overall very positive interview experience.