Find jobs for Analyst

Thumbtack Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 346 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

Interview

Initial phone screen, followed by a take-home challenge. Cleared the take-home test and was invited to a virtual on-site interview.  The interview process was engaging and tested primarily for business sense, analytical thinking, problem solving and communication skills.  All the interviewers were respectful and very professional.  Feedback for the Case study Interview: Test for product sense rather than conduct an MBB style consulting case interview. Consulting cases require a different style of preparation and mindset, so either provide some basic resources so that the expectations are set or focus it more around Thumbtack business. Thinking on your feet also requires preparation. The recruiter should provide useful pointers and resources to candidates so that they feel prepared going into the interview. Set them up for success, in these trying times it matters all the more!

Interview Questions
  • Case Interview, SQL test, Analytics case and past experience chat
    Answer Question

Thumbtack

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thumbtack

Interview

The take-home assignment is ok, However, the second turn is not good. I mean, the interviewer is late for the interview. When I explained my idea, he seems satisfied. But he won't tell you what he expects you to present.

Interview Questions
  • The first turn is a take-home assignment. The second one is going through your assignment.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Thumbtack (San Francisco, CA) in Oct 2018

Interview

Recruiter reached out and after speaking over the phone, sent the take-home test. The next step was either on-site or video interview depending on the candidate's location. The final step was on-site. The interview process was well paced and effectively organized. The case studies and questions were dense in analytical challenges, but as a candidate I got a clear sense that nothing was a trick question and everything was highly relevant to the position that one was interviewing for. All interviewers were clearly really sharp but at the same time respectful of the candidate. HR was also respectful, responsive and effective in communication. Overall very positive interview experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thumbtack (San Francisco, CA) in Oct 2017

Interview

1. Take home assignment. Use a data analysis tool of your choice, as long as you answer the questions correctly 2. Initial phone interview (behavioral). Very lighthearted, and likely to be the easiest step in the interview process 3. On-site interviews (technical). Hard.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed