Find jobs for Customer Service Guru

Thumbtack Customer Service Guru Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 339 interviews

In Person20%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Thumbtack (Sandy, UT) in Jul 2016

Interview

The hiring process is long and drawn out. Be prepared to be judged by people you haven't ever seen in a video pre screening that you post on YouTube. ( I'd stick the questions but throw a little pizazz in it make it your own)

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever been wrongfully discriminated against.
    Answer Question
  • Name a time you went above and beyond
  • What do you like to do( what motivates you)
  • How would you react if a 4/5 star pro contacted you with their first 1 star review and wanted you to remove it
  • How would you tell the pro to respond to the 1 star review
  • Any questions for interviewer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I interviewed at Thumbtack (Salt Lake City, UT) in Apr 2016

Interview

Applied online and received a quick response to do a video interview and a test. Once I completed those tasks, the recruiter emailed me said I passed and they'd love to bring me in for an interview at a later time. Never heard back and no follow up response. Very unprofessional. Not to mention the quiz they sent me was in a Google doc with multiple grammar and spelling issues.

Interview Questions
  • Had specific customer service related issues and wanted a response on how you would handle it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Thumbtack (Sandy, UT)

Interview

Got interviewed by 2 different people for 30 mins each ( 1 hour) . First guy was very personal and just wanted to get to know you & what makes you happy/tick. The next guy was more focused on why do you want to work at thumbtack. They will ask you about hobbies you have, interests & much more. Just be aware they are focused on CUSTOMERS and how to make THEM HAPPY. After having my interview it really clicked for me that they want to see how interactive I was with others and what difference I can make in society rather then just wanting to know you.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Thumbtack

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Thumbtack

Interview

Was called from thumbtack and interview was scheduled. Hr made me feel very welcomed and was very friendly. Firstly they showed me around the offices and let me know about the free food and drink! Woohoo! Then I was sat in a very light and scenic office where I underwent a two part interview. First part was testing my personality and second my job skills.

Interview Questions
  • The one I struggled on was what was my greatest achievement.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Thumbtack (Salt Lake City, UT) in Nov 2014

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. I came in and they showed me around the office then I sat down with one manager for probably about 20 minutes, then another after that for another 20 minutes. It was casual and friendly, they really just wanted to know that I'd fit in with the culture. The application was the hard part. It's long and grueling, there's voice recording and a long slightly difficult test involved.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Thumbtack (Las Vegas, NV) in Jan 2014

Interview

Hiring process was extremely lengthy. Submitted application via Glassdoor, submitted resume, submitted video (30 second commercial), went through phone interview, went though another phone interview, interviewed with department director and founder of company, interviewed with two managers.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite musical group? and why?
  • How do you handle an irate customer?
9 people found this interview helpful