Thumbtack Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Thumbtack

2.0

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Thumbtack (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

"Recruiter" cancelled twice (both times were moments before and after the interview was due to start). Not in the slightest bit accommodating with rescheduling times but when we finally did have the screen, it was a 12 minute long chat in which she went on about the culture, never really asked any questions and it sounded like she was on the street or something.
She was not very engaging at all (sounding downright bored actually), and considering this role was meant to be a candidate/ employee experience, I would say it was pretty dreadful overall.

Interview Questions

Thumbtack Response

Sep 19, 2018 – Social Media Support Manager

Thanks for sharing your experience regarding the interview process. We’re sorry to hear that your time with us was not positive. We strive for a strong candidate experience where each candidate feels... More

Other Interview Reviews for Thumbtack

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Thumbtack (San Francisco, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process as a little longer than I have experienced at other companies, however, I feel Thumbtack really went through a detailed process. They took time to ensure I was a right fit for them, which gave me the opportunity to meet members of the team and decide if they were the right fit for me. The actual on-boarding process was great with many employees welcoming me and making me feel included, prior to my first day.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were situational in nature based on the role I was interviewing for.   1 Answer