Thunder Valley Casino Busser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 25, 2018

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thunder Valley Casino (Lincoln, CA).

Interview

Had interview with three people. was intimidated at first, but they were really nice and made me feel comfortable. The interview was in the actual resturant, which I thought was cool. It was done very professionally and they called me afterwards to let me know I got the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Thunder Valley Casino

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thunder Valley Casino (Lincoln, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

First interview was with the Employment Center, asked basic questions, typed out my answers and forwarded them on the the department heads and said if they liked me I'd be called back for a second Interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience when you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question
    • What do you think makes a healthy company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thunder Valley Casino (Lincoln, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

First Interview was with the Employment center. Asked basic questions, typed them out and forwarded them to the actual department heads that I had applied for. Was told if they liked me I would get a call for a second Interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question