Ticketfly Inside Sales Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Inside Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ticketfly (San Francisco, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

I first met with the VP of Sales, who the position reported to. He seemed genuinely excited to have me as a candidate for the position. He had me meet the Inside Sales staff and said he'd get back to me shortly. He had me come back in for a follow-up interview with the CMO & company founder. Both interviews went well and the VP of Sales stated he would get back to me next week with an answer. I waited to hear back, however, heard nothing. I followed up with multiple emails & phone calls to the VP and heard nothing back. I knew this was not a good sign, however, felt like I deserved the courtesy of some feedback since I took the time to interview with them multiple times. I finally called one of the other sales VPs to get the answer that they had moved forward with another candidate. It showed a real lack of class & professionalism that they would not grant me the courtesy of a phone call or at least an email informing me that they had moved forward with another candidate, especially after multiple on-site interviews.

Interview Questions