Ticketmaster Client Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ticketmaster Client Services Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Rolling Meadows, IL).

Interview

Lengthy interview process, highly disorganized. HR out of LA has muddled communication with Chicago area office. The agenda they set, was not followed and two people never showed up to interview me. I was successful through multiple rounds of interviews and told I was in the final round of candidates and someone would communicate to me one way or another if I got the role. Instead, communication just stopped and despite multiple outreaches to HR, no one returned my calls or emails. Highly unprofessional and a waste of time. Disappointing that a company of this size and reputation thrives despite themselves.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ticketmaster

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

A friend sent me a forward of a mass email about a job opportunity. I wrote HR with my resume and cover letter and heard back within 5 days. I had to meet in person with 6 different people at 2 different times. Start to finish, the process took 45 days from applying to starting, which seemed extremely long for this position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had a conflict with an employee at a prior employer.   Answer Question

Client Services Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ticketmaster in December 2008.

Interview

spoke to hr rep over the phone, met with 2 managers, met with team and manager, team asked somewhat silly questions.