Ticketmaster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ticketmaster Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ticketmaster in January 2017.

Interview

It started with a phone screen from the recruiter. He then scheduled an on-site interview for a team at the company's headquarter. I had three rounds of interviews with three different engineers. The on-site interviews ranged from behavioral questions to technical whiteboard coding questions.

Interview Questions

• Given a list of integers, find the sublist with the maximum sum.   1 Answer

Mar 10, 2017 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your feedback! And, congrats on your role!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

It consisted of a behavioral phone interview initially. Got a call for an on-site interview in the next week. There were 3 back-to back 45 minutes interviews. I had to do whiteboard coding throughout these interviews.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (New York, NY).

Interview

Dropped off my resume and talked to the school manager at school career fair and got contacted a month later. There is only one round onsite interview. Everyone is really friendly and open to any kind of question.

Interview Questions

• 1. Shuffle a deck of card
      2. given an array and an integer, determine if there is a pair in the array that sums up to that integer   Answer Question

Social Media Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ticketmaster in October 2016.

Interview

Was reached out to by an HR person and thought the interview went well. We talked on the phone for 30-45 mins and she asked about projects I worked on, salary expectations, etc. She told me she thought I was a good fit and would set up meetings with the hiring manager and to send her my availability which I did. No response. I followed up a few days later again and no response still. Rude, unprofessional, and lacking the hiring etiquette companies should have to acquire decent talent.

Interview Questions

Ticketmaster Response

Dec 7, 2016 – Talent & Recruitment Manager

Thanks for leaving this review. Please contact me and I'll try to get feedback for you relating to your interview andrew.sage@livenation.co.uk. Andrew

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Hollywood, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Quick HR screen, then tech phone screen. Finally in-person with 4 1-on-1 sessions of about 30 mins each. Great experience, interviewers seems very bright and asked insightful questions rather than having to rote learn the top 10 spring interview questions which anyone can lookup. Feedback was quick and positive, offer came in the next day.

Interview Questions

• Just be ready to implement some string manipulation methods and you'll do fine. As well as some OO design modelling such as an elevator system, parking lot, library or restaurant reservation etc.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It wasn't too long of a process- A Recruiter reaches out to you then there are a series of interviews. The first is a screening with HR/Recruiter then the second interview is with the hiring manager. Once you pass these two phone interviews.. it will be an in person interview with the team. Overall, it was a great experience & I loved the team instantly. I was offered position & I am really happy with the turnout

Interview Questions

Ticketmaster Response

Mar 10, 2017 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thanks for leaving a review! And, congratulations on your new gig :)

Marketing and Promotions Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (West Hollywood, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and quickly received a response via email. Set up an interview at the Hollywood office and interviewed with the team (3 team members, one at a time). After a few days I was offered a position.

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Hollywood, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Very bad experience with the interviewer over the phone, not even wanting to clarify the coding requirements, I couldn't imagine what the day to day working environment would look like . The recruiter was very nice and referred me to another hiring manager when the original spot was filled

Interview Questions

• Hashmap counting occurrences from string.   1 Answer

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Hollywood, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Was initially approached by a recruiter via LinkedIn. He did an initial prescreen to find out the general areas of interest in technology and project wise then forwarded the resume to the team. This was followed up by a technical interview with a manager over Google Hangouts. He gave a coding challenge to solve and observed the process. As I was coding up the solution, the guy intervened, tried to correct and provide input. All very disruptive, not letting to concentrate on the problem and the solution. I was put off by such immaturity.

Interview Questions

• Given a paragraph of English words, write a function returning the least used word in the paragraph.   Answer Question

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Rolling Meadows, IL).

Interview

Lengthy interview process, highly disorganized. HR out of LA has muddled communication with Chicago area office. The agenda they set, was not followed and two people never showed up to interview me. I was successful through multiple rounds of interviews and told I was in the final round of candidates and someone would communicate to me one way or another if I got the role. Instead, communication just stopped and despite multiple outreaches to HR, no one returned my calls or emails. Highly unprofessional and a waste of time. Disappointing that a company of this size and reputation thrives despite themselves.