Ticketmaster Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.9

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Hollywood, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

There was a brief phone interview and then an in-person interview was scheduled shortly after. After I was told that I was a final candidate and they would get back to me, but they never did. Even when I left a voicemail and email.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Hollywood, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Unless you are really skilled and can tolerate aggressive style of interviewing, I would not recommend this company. Even you may encounter doubt over your academic background or diploma. If I am capable candidate I would apply to Google rather.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter; spoke to the VP of Data Science. This position is relatively new so there is no certain template that the company follows to hire people. I was later invited for an on-site interview. There were 5 rounds of 1:1 interviews, with the VP of Data Science, Principal Software Engineer, Program Director, Director of Product Management and Senior Software Engineer.

Questions were mostly "What would you do?" based, and just one technical whiteboard programming. Good experience, none of them were rude. Luck plays an important role, I believe. Not really sure what the team wanted from me, in-spite of having every skill listed and desired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

It consisted of a behavioral phone interview initially. Got a call for an on-site interview in the next week. There were 3 back-to back 45 minutes interviews. I had to do whiteboard coding throughout these interviews.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Hollywood, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Quick HR screen, then tech phone screen. Finally in-person with 4 1-on-1 sessions of about 30 mins each. Great experience, interviewers seems very bright and asked insightful questions rather than having to rote learn the top 10 spring interview questions which anyone can lookup. Feedback was quick and positive, offer came in the next day.

Interview Questions

• Just be ready to implement some string manipulation methods and you'll do fine. As well as some OO design modelling such as an elevator system, parking lot, library or restaurant reservation etc.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It wasn't too long of a process- A Recruiter reaches out to you then there are a series of interviews. The first is a screening with HR/Recruiter then the second interview is with the hiring manager. Once you pass these two phone interviews.. it will be an in person interview with the team. Overall, it was a great experience & I loved the team instantly. I was offered position & I am really happy with the turnout

Interview Questions

Ticketmaster Response

Mar 10, 2017 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thanks for leaving a review! And, congratulations on your new gig :)

Marketing and Promotions Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (West Hollywood, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and quickly received a response via email. Set up an interview at the Hollywood office and interviewed with the team (3 team members, one at a time). After a few days I was offered a position.

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Hollywood, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Very bad experience with the interviewer over the phone, not even wanting to clarify the coding requirements, I couldn't imagine what the day to day working environment would look like . The recruiter was very nice and referred me to another hiring manager when the original spot was filled

Interview Questions

• Hashmap counting occurrences from string.   1 Answer

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Hollywood, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Was initially approached by a recruiter via LinkedIn. He did an initial prescreen to find out the general areas of interest in technology and project wise then forwarded the resume to the team. This was followed up by a technical interview with a manager over Google Hangouts. He gave a coding challenge to solve and observed the process. As I was coding up the solution, the guy intervened, tried to correct and provide input. All very disruptive, not letting to concentrate on the problem and the solution. I was put off by such immaturity.

Interview Questions

• Given a paragraph of English words, write a function returning the least used word in the paragraph.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with the director followed by an onsite interview. The office is nice but the interviewers seemed not so friendly.
    The worst part of interviewing for ticketmaster is not hearing from them about the results of the interview. Even if you end up not selecting a candidate, not getting back to the candidate is not at all professional.

Interview Questions

• shuffle deck of cards, design patterns, a design problem   Answer Question