Tideworks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tideworks

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tideworks (Seattle, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

After a phone/Skype screening with a staffing company rep, I went to an interview with two Tideworks employees: the dept. manager and the team lead. There would have been a round 2 interview had I advanced.

Interview Questions

• Basic troubleshooting process questions such as "How would you help a customer who was not able to print?"   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tideworks (Seattle, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

There were 2 phone screen interviews, and two on-site interviews with multiple group panels per interview. The second on-site interview included lunch to see if I fit in with the group. I can't remember how many questions I was asked...but it was easier than a day at Microsoft. :)

Interview Questions

• Explain a failure you had and what you learned from it.   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tideworks (Seattle, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

Not very structured. Other interviewers in the group wanted to discourage working for the company. Did appear very happy someone wanted to work there.