Tieto Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 4, 2017

3.3

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was smooth and they conducted it in efficient manner. I applied for the role of SAP ABAP Consultant. Interview process consists of four rounds:
    1. Written - It was online test with almost 30 multiple choice questions on basic/core ABAP. They gave approx 20 mins for the test.
    2. Technical F2F - This round was bit tough as scenarios based questions were asked mostly. Lots of questions on ABAP OOPS were asked. This round went for 30 mins almost.
    3. Managerial round - This was basically to know your way of thinking and attitude towards different situations. What have you learnt from your last projects, things that you could had done better technically, how you approach towards complex objects. These type of questions. Take this round seriously :)
    4. HR round: It was basically to tell you about company and to know about your background and last salary expectation and all.

Interview Questions

• There are so many candidates for SAP ABAP, why should we select you above them?   Answer Question

C++ Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tieto.

Interview

It was a walk-in. First round was online test. Second was technical interview. Be prepared to write code on white boards.Third round was managerial interview mostly about project information. Fourth round was HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First of all , Interview panel is not technically sound , they read questions from geekforgeeks and stack overflow , but unable to explain exact problem statement , So very ambiguous questions , also answer they expect are those , which they know , not alternate one.

Interview Questions

• Select merge going of two link lists, Again they fail to explain , what they want.   Answer Question

Test Automation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)).

Interview

First there was a Written examination
    Followed by a good Technical Round
    PM Round was i think just for formality
    HR round was also good, but the package provided was very less then i was expecting, so i did not got the offer letter. :(

Interview Questions

• Questions were good, but very basic   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

hiring process was easy..there was a aptitude followed by a GD. GD topics were simple and trending Topics. Out of 10 students 6 were selected for the next round in my case. Next Round was Technical round. asked Questions if i was interested in Testing or not. Overall a fine experience.

Interview Questions

• What is a Class..OOPS Questions ,Project work,Database queries   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

confusing and terrible!!! They had not specified any job roles and responsibilities! Upon asking to the HR person he said they are looking for confident people who have a strong command over spoken and written english. The recruits would be selected on the basis of their personality and ability to speak with customers in US.
    THAT WAS VERY VERY MISLEADING!!!

Round 1: Aptitude Test. Pretty standard and easy.

Round 2: Group discussion. Nailed it!!!

Round 3: Personal interview. Stared casually. Questions like... tell me about yourself.... Project related... Where do you see yourself in 5 years..... besides my project , I was not asked any technical questions or any sorts of puzzles... just asked me my domain of interest.... which I said was BI. He said they're looking for coders only... I said I am a pretty good coder as well...But then the interviewer went outside and came back in a couple of minutes only to tell me that he dosent have a position for me... When i asked for a reason, he had no straight answer...
    I WANT TO KNOW ON WHAT BASIS WERE THEY ACTUALLY RECRUITING???

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a walk-in process in which approximately 900 candidates were called. The first round was an aptitude round in which they selected near about 200-300 candidates.I was lucky to be one of them.
    The second round was a GD round in which a batch of 10 students was selected.I cleared the GD round as well. The next round was the technical round in which the interviewer asked me about my final year project ,some basics about my skills and few HR questions. After that, the day was over and the organizing team asked everyone to leave for the day and the told that the results will be declared in a week. I was confident for my selection. After a week 48 students were sent a mail for document submission and I was one of them. After the documents were submitted the HR called me after a week for final confirmation of selection and told about the package offered and joining date and I will receive my offer letter in a day or two. Me and my family were happy about the results.
    2 days were over and I didn't receive my offer letter so I called the HR and she told that they are not selecting people who have an year gap(gap after 12th or year down) or who had over qualifications(10+2+3(diploma)+4(degree)) and offered the job to those who ranked below us. .Please note that these criteria were not mentioned before the interview.
    Like me, there were few more candidates those were depressed about this result and that too after waiting for almost a month.
    One of the worst experience of my life.HR operations in Tieto do not feel the emotions of a candidate. I would request the HR's to verify everything before confirming.

Thank You.

Interview Questions

• General personal questions like (introduction,family background,college,skills and technologies I know etc.)   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

After applying online through Naukri website, I received a call from HR. Cleared the online test and called for F2F Interview.It was well scheduled and took 3 hours for 2 rounds, Process was very smooth and transparent.HR round happened telephonic after 2 days.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Really smooth process , loved the way this company values candidate.
    Attended walk-in process at pune center, first round was aptitude test having 3 section Logical, quantitative and comprehension, question level were basic and only problem was time.
    Try to cover up area,Time, age ,work and time, distance , passage reading, blood relation, seating arrangement topics before apti round.
    Second round was Group discussion , just speak some good points .
    Third round was technical interview which started with major project discussion ,then about basic concepts about java and be ready with explanation and implementation of oops concept.
    Fourth round was managerial round, it will be mix of technical as well as hr. Keep calm as you are almost selected, just show your positive attitude.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about yourself.
      Q: Brief your project.
      Q: what is jdk ?
      Q: what is jvm ?
      Q: mvc?
      Q: Many more basic jscript & java concept.
      Answer Question

Wpf Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

One round of F2F, interview was started with oops then to WPF then to sql server questions, after reasoning one, cleared but did not got offer, the project delivery head given reason of, having less marks in OOPS section of test given.