Tieto Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tieto Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.4

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

The process was in the order of Technical Aptitude >> Two Technical F2F >> Managerial F2F >> HR
Went for the process at 10 and first round that was aptitude was taken at 2pm that too by many follow ups, then aptitude was taken but the question comes out of the syllabus not related to my work scope. It was all chaos in tieto for the process some hr were confused with resume giving back and taking then some were confused how to take aptitude. It was looking like HR were not prepared and trained sufficiently for the process. I had many hopes as i missed some big giants schedule interview and went for tieto's process and was completely got frustrated and came back with no results.

Interview Questions

• It was all Core Technical generic on all the topics even topic which was not related   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tieto

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tieto (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I got the call from recruitment agency .They setup Skype interview .It went good i have answered almost all the question .After 2-3 days i got the mail of successful completion of the 1st round and i appeared for 2nd round .It was technical interview with senior technical manager .Questions were normal so i answered them properly with some mistake but overall it was good.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was an great experience. I applied through the referral portal. Hence I got the call. and Google Hangouts meeting was scheduled . I logged in to the meeting , and interview happened on schedule.
    After the interview i was called in for another Managerial round . Which is pretty much about the organizational structure , and how would you do if you had to work alone , etc .
    Then I had an HR round and got the offer on the very next day .

Interview Questions

• Q1 ] Core java - Checking the string was palindrome , and in different approaches
      Q2 ] JavaScript -
             1. var str = "abc" + 3 + 4 ; what is the value of str
             2. var str = 3 + 4 + "abc" : What is the value of str
      Q3 ] Dojo Related Question , Like i18n, and different modules in it .
      Q4 ] Project related questions
      q5 ] was asked everything I had written in the resume .
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)).

Interview

First - telephonic round
    Second - brain bench test at company premises
    Third - a technical round with senior person
    fourth - Personal Interview with concerned project manager & HR for salary negotiations.

Interview Questions

• Java technical questions & then small presentation on a case.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was interviewd for the position of the software engineer, interview was quite normal. There was no difficulty in answering questions. After 1 week I got a call from hr team, I have been selected and will be further interviewd for personal rounds.

Interview Questions

• Technical related questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be well prepared.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)).

Interview

Computerized test followed by technical interview, manager 1:1 discussion, HR interview.
    In detail technical interview. from basics to hard concepts. In manager round - Aked me about my previous work experience and type of work and few questions and read my CV

Interview Questions

• Technical interview in detail   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

6 Rounds Process: following rounds :

1. Technical Test 2. Technical-1 3. Technical-2 Panel 4. Managerial 5. Client 6. HR

Depending on the project requirement, Technical-2 and Client can be optional.

Interview Questions

• Design Patterns? Interface and Abstract Class? Hashmap Working ? Generics in Java (T, ? etc)? lazy loading in hibernate? hibernate mapping files? Spring configuration? Spring Annotations? What is JSON?- SOAP vs. REST Web services-? Final Arguments? About project and architecture of project   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Its Good experience the persons are technically strong.They may ask you puzzles.No worry if you cant find answer for puzzle but at least try to solve it. Abstraction,Interfaces OOPs concepts

Interview Questions

• Abstraction,Interfaces OOPs concepts   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tieto in March 2015.

Interview

written test followed by personal interview followed by PDM and than HR.

if its a walkin, than we ask all generic questions. If it is for specific requirement than asked for more technology specifc questions

Interview Questions

• Need to go through the interview test and than if cleared technical round than PDM and than HR. Questions specifically depends on the requiree.

1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Technical objective type online test at Tieto office.
    The test covers various question on oops,.net framework,database etc. Test generally take 30 Mins to complete. . .

Interview Questions

• Technical objective type online test at Tieto office.The test covers various question on oops,.net framework,database etc.   Answer Question