Tiffany & Co. Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Analyst

Tiffany & Co. Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Parsippany, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was in 3 phased, the first phase was a phone interview, second phased was an all day interview with managers within the department, last phase was a final interview with a director

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Started out good, HR kept in constant contact for approx. 2 months, back and forth. Even completed a business case for them etc. All of a sudden, no communication. Pretty disappointing after investing all that time and effort. Plus for such a reputable company a "Thank you for your time, we decided to go with someone else", should be a standard procedure when deciding not to offer a candidate.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in February 2017.

Interview

HR Pre Screen on telephone this month to check the background and technical skills. The whole process lasted about 30 mins and went smooth. The other process will happen soon.

Interview Questions

• Company culture in the companies that I worked - Best & worst?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

I was called by the recruiter and asked if I could schedule an interview for the next day. I scheduled it for the morning, but the interviewer never called. I emailed asking if it was still a good time and they made it seem like it was my fault( "You didn't answer" when my phone was in my hand awaiting the call the entire time) and said we can reschedule for later. They scheduled it for two days later with the same person, but a conference call where I called in rather than them calling me. The interviewer was very standoffish and told me 8 minutes into the call that I was not fit for the role as I didn't meet the apparently very necessary requirement of knowing SAS. If SAS was so important why was I put through to the next round when my resume never mentions SAS. Complete waste of time.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process is total mess, its very unprofessional. I dont know how they are surviving. There was goof up by HR , also There is no follow up from HR about anything. Also people working there are very very less motivated. Some of them are with Tiffany for more than 20 years, and by the quality of questions they are asking, I am pretty sure no one would be giving them jobs outside
    Got offer, I am passing on them.

Analyst Interview

Interview

I met with the manager and the director of the team. They were both very nice and asked me lots of questions about my former experience. Also very patient to answer all the questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever work with someone who is not very responsible? How did you handle that?   Answer Question