Tiffany & Co. Branch Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Greenwich, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, followed by an approved personality test, and after that a 7 question video interview. I received a call for the final phase face to face at the store this week.

Interview Questions

• Name a time of a situation you were not sure how to handle, but manage to go through it? How did you go about it to remain composed?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Met with three different managers some of the meeting were repetitive. It seems like a great place to work. You are expected to wear a suit every day. This is not your average Security job where you watch a video screen all day. You are their face out and are expected to be just as presentable as the sales employees.

Interview Questions

• What does the brand Tiffany & Co. mean to you?   1 Answer

Branch Security Officer Interview

Interview

Filled out the general Application online, about two weeks later I got a call to come in for an interview in which I met with the Senior Security officer. They have you sit were the security cameras can watch you and leave you in the room for a few I'm guessing to see how you react and what you do when you think no one is watching. They gave standard examples/questions and asked you to describe a time when you had to deal with such a situation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

The application process was simple, filled out the application online via a third party screener, and was emailed about two days later requesting to fill out the official Tiffany & Co application. Just a day later was contacted by the branch GM and asked to set up an interview. The interview process was partially scripted, but the GM was also very interested in why i was a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you felt uncertain of a client and there body language   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Miami, FL).

Interview

It was very long. They will keep you waiting in a small room, just to see you reaction on the cameras that you are not aware of.

Interview Questions

• What do you do on you spare time?   1 Answer

Branch Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview conducted with security supervisor and store manager at the retail premises. Interview was approximately 45 mins in length and was a competency based interview focussing on key skills and attributes. It followed the format of introducing selves and a synopsis of the role followed by the 'tell us a little about yourself' question. Other questions revolved around past experience and 'what if' or 'what would you do in these circumstances?'

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were unable to communicate with a customer ( in your native language or second language...or that of a staff member)?   Answer Question